The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

where to publish

supremedata

affiliate
Hello everyone. I am new to the affiliate world. Does any one know of any good affiliate site where i can sign up as an advertiser to drive traffic to my newsletter sign up page?

There are literally dozens of traffic sources out there. You need to be more specific about what you need.

In case your newsletter is in line with the guidelines of facebook, you might start there. They offer the best audience targeting of all the traffic sources.

Hello everyone. I am new to the affiliate world. Does any one know of any good affiliate site where i can sign up as an advertiser to drive traffic to my newsletter sign up page?

1. Why would you want to use an affiliate site to promote your newsletter?
  2. What niche is your newsletter targeting?
  3. What demographic is your newsletter targeting?

1. Why would you want to use an affiliate site to promote your newsletter?
  2. What niche is your newsletter targeting?
  3. What demographic is your newsletter targeting?

1. already doing email marketing and sms to drive traffic to the news letters landing site, and really want to beef up our subscribers even further. And my logic behind affiliate is if someone has additional traffic that can increase subscribers it wouldnt be a bad option. Now I could be completely off there and subscribers from affiliate traffic could totally bomb.

2. the newsletter has to do with the stock market.

3. for demographics we typically see our subscribers between age 40 and 60. More so in men, although we are not strictly targeting men.

We also have another department focused on social media side (facebook and twitter)

Ok, so you want to submit your newsletter to an affiliate network and make it an "offer", so other affiliates can promote it?

There is a ton of networks you can work with, but they will require a rather large budget, you will have to prepay, the leads may not back up for you well and you will still have to pay for them ... this is pretty advanced stuff, you should only move this route once you know VERY well what you are doing.

You should focus on buying traffic first yourself, and master this part of the biz. Then, once you know the real value and cost of your leads, than you can move further.

yes , that's Good , you have to be an advertiser in cpa networks,
go sign up in clickdealer, maxbounty ,peerfly , ..etc as an advertiser , but u need a killing optin page .
am not sure where these cpa networks hos the landing pages of the advertiser but it will be good if you host it in your server .

keep in mind that u have to deposit before the affiliates start promoting your page.
any more questions ?

1. already doing email marketing and sms to drive traffic to the news letters landing site, and really want to beef up our subscribers even further. And my logic behind affiliate is if someone has additional traffic that can increase subscribers it wouldnt be a bad option. Now I could be completely off there and subscribers from affiliate traffic could totally bomb.

2. the newsletter has to do with the stock market.

3. for demographics we typically see our subscribers between age 40 and 60. More so in men, although we are not strictly targeting men.

We also have another department focused on social media side (facebook and twitter)

I don't see how affiliates are going to help you boost your newsletter as a cost effective measure unless the newsletter is a paid service or product. If it is, and you can afford the networks/affiliates, it may be an option. You would have to seriously qualify the affiliates, make them apply for the promotions through the network(s). This is a common practice.

For now, if you are an expert in the field yourself, or can get one to write for you, I would approach site owners who are heavily into the niche and see if you could exchange some content for back-links and some banners for a reduced rate. This way you can test the waters to see if the sites and their visitors are responsive. If they are, then perhaps move into a network as an advertiser.

yes , that's Good , you have to be an advertiser in cpa networks,
go sign up in clickdealer, maxbounty ,peerfly , ..etc as an advertiser , but u need a killing optin page .
am not sure where these cpa networks hos the landing pages of the advertiser but it will be good if you host it in your server .

keep in mind that u have to deposit before the affiliates start promoting your page.
any more questions ?

perfect, I appreciate all of your insight guys, 2 last questions actually
1. I saw you mentioned a few and a couple I had already looked at. But has anyone dealt with clickbooth at all? Are they a good one?

2. Is there any suggession as far as pricing for similar offer goes. And I know a rather broad question. But I have seen similar offers on some sites for as low as $0.15 / subscription and others around $1.50 / subscription. It just seems for the few I have noticed or looked at, each site sticks with in some sort of realm, meaning all of those similar offers are in the smae ball park. Does any one have a suggestion for what a newsletter offer should pay out to affiliates?

perfect, I appreciate all of your insight guys, 2 last questions actually
1. I saw you mentioned a few and a couple I had already looked at. But has anyone dealt with clickbooth at all? Are they a good one?

2. Is there any suggession as far as pricing for similar offer goes. And I know a rather broad question. But I have seen similar offers on some sites for as low as $0.15 / subscription and others around $1.50 / subscription. It just seems for the few I have noticed or looked at, each site sticks with in some sort of realm, meaning all of those similar offers are in the smae ball park. Does any one have a suggestion for what a newsletter offer should pay out to affiliates?

Any affiliate network is just as good as the affiliates that send traffic to it. Clickbooth, maxbounty, clickdealer or peerfly ... they don't own the traffic, they get it from affiliates.

Part of the traffic you will get from them will totally suck and you will loose money on it. Some will be ok, some will be perfect. You need to be able to quickly asses the quality of the leads (subscribers to your newsletter) and pause those affiliates that send bad traffic.

Since you are asking how much you should pay for a subscription, you most likely don't know how much a subscriber is worth to you, in which case I strongly advice you to stay away from this method of acquiring subscribers for now. You need to set the price based on how much a subscriber is worth for you minus some profit margin. Not us.

Last edited:
Any affiliate network is just as good as the affiliates that send traffic to it. Clickbooth, maxbounty, clickdealer or peerfly ... they don't own the traffic, they get it from affiliates.

Part of the traffic you will get from them will totally suck and you will loose money on it. Some will be ok, some will be perfect. You need to be able to quickly asses the quality of the leads (subscribers to your newsletter) and pause those affiliates that send bad traffic.

Since you are asking how much you should pay for a subscription, you most likely don't know how much a subscriber is worth to you, in which case I strongly advice you to stay away from this method of acquiring subscribers for now.

Well the reason I asked that, is just for your above statement, some will suck and some will be good. I noticed on a couple where they allow you to specifically turn down leads within 5 days and not pay on those leads. Now I am sure there is more research on that claim such as very fine print. I know what it typically costs me on emailing and other mediums, I was just more so taking in to account that not all affiliate traffic will be well. I suppose the only way to really find out is to run actually tests and see if the newsletter subscriptions back out, Because at the end of the day it doesnt really matter what it costs me per subscriber, but if that subscriber is worth anything after the fact. I appreciate all of the insight, and I know i have some more research to do when it comes to this.

Well the reason I asked that, is just for your above statement, some will suck and some will be good. I noticed on a couple where they allow you to specifically turn down leads within 5 days and not pay on those leads. Now I am sure there is more research on that claim such as very fine print. I know what it typically costs me on emailing and other mediums, I was just more so taking in to account that not all affiliate traffic will be well. I suppose the only way to really find out is to run actually tests and see if the newsletter subscriptions back out, Because at the end of the day it doesnt really matter what it costs me per subscriber, but if that subscriber is worth anything after the fact. I appreciate all of the insight, and I know i have some more research to do when it comes to this.

You are looking at this totally wrong :

"Because at the end of the day it doesnt really matter what it costs me per subscriber, but if that subscriber is worth anything after the fact."

This is the same basically, you need to know what the subscriber is worth to you on AVERAGE and that's what a subscriber can cost you MAX. Otherwise you wont profit.

Every network will let you reject some leads, but these have to be fraudulent leads, you wont be able to just reject any leads because you think it would be the right thing to do. Affiliate networks have to pay the affiliates too, unless they are committing fraud.

You will get some options to fight this, for example daily caps on new affiliates, but once you open it up, you need to take the crap too.

Affiliate networks can send you a flood of traffic, literally, but you need to be ready to tak it.

You are looking at this totally wrong :

"Because at the end of the day it doesnt really matter what it costs me per subscriber, but if that subscriber is worth anything after the fact."

This is the same basically, you need to know what the subscriber is worth to you on AVERAGE and that's what a subscriber can cost you MAX. Otherwise you wont profit.

Every network will let you reject some leads, but these have to be fraudulent leads, you wont be able to just reject any leads because you think it would be the right thing to do. Affiliate networks have to pay the affiliates too, unless they are committing fraud.

You will get some options to fight this, for example daily caps on new affiliates, but once you open it up, you need to take the crap too.

Affiliate networks can send you a flood of traffic, literally, but you need to be ready to tak it.

Makes total sense, And might be looking at it slightly different than most, Ive always been in the lead gen side of the business. And when it came to leads it didnt matter if the lead was $20 or $60, if it backed out and made sense on the other end it was profitable accross the board.

That is good to know that they will let me exchange if fraudulent, and maybe you can shed some light on this, because one of my larger concerns and what makes me hesitant is the use of some sort of bot that can automatically fill in the form. Is this something that is prevelent and I am assuming this would be considered fraud? Because i can of course see how many people are signing up with unique IPs which usually would be tell tale sign for me that something is wrong, but i know that some bots can mask that and rotate proxy servers. Any thoughts?

Makes total sense, And might be looking at it slightly different than most, Ive always been in the lead gen side of the business. And when it came to leads it didnt matter if the lead was $20 or $60, if it backed out and made sense on the other end it was profitable accross the board.

That is good to know that they will let me exchange if fraudulent, and maybe you can shed some light on this, because one of my larger concerns and what makes me hesitant is the use of some sort of bot that can automatically fill in the form. Is this something that is prevelent and I am assuming this would be considered fraud? Because i can of course see how many people are signing up with unique IPs which usually would be tell tale sign for me that something is wrong, but i know that some bots can mask that and rotate proxy servers. Any thoughts?

Glad to hear you've been in leadgen for a long time, this means you know very well what Im talking about :)

Anything that you can prove was a result of fraud, the networks will refund to you and also waive the payout to the affiliate. They don't want to pay for fraudulent leads either. Just keep in mind in some cases, there can be literaly 100s of users behind a single IP.

Auto signup scripts, incentive signups (in case you specify its not ok for you), bots of all kinds ... this all is fraud and you wont have to pay for such leads.

Glad to hear you've been in leadgen for a long time, this means you know very well what Im talking about :)

Anything that you can prove was a result of fraud, the networks will refund to you and also waive the payout to the affiliate. They don't want to pay for fraudulent leads either. Just keep in mind in some cases, there can be literaly 100s of users behind a single IP.

Auto signup scripts, incentive signups (in case you specify its not ok for you), bots of all kinds ... this all is fraud and you wont have to pay for such leads.

If I go that route I'll just have to be careful and watch closely what affiliates generate.

Also what do these sites typically charge? I think I only found one that actually specified what their cut is. Do they charge on the advertiser side or on the affiliate side? And what does it typically look like?

If I go that route I'll just have to be careful and watch closely what affiliates generate.

Also what do these sites typically charge? I think I only found one that actually specified what their cut is. Do they charge on the advertiser side or on the affiliate side? And what does it typically look like?

They will want to negotiate some price with you (per lead), take their cut and pay the rest to the affiliates. So again, you need to know exactly how much you can afford to pay for a lead. Then you will agree on some amount of leads they will get you and you will have to prepay these.

The share they actually take depends on what kinda volume the affiliates will send - bigger affiliates get bigger share.

Definitely work with daily caps, because there are also fraudulent affiliates and the traffic quality will also vary a lot.

Your best bet is to work with a network that will be willing to run a test with their proven affiliates - so kinda like a private offer.

yes this is really affilated a business. the digital marketing is very efective way to marketing.easy way to grow our business.Bulk sms is also bettter way for the marketing ,it is also a part of digital marketing.TBI Technologies is a leading provider of Bulk SMS services & Marketing SMS services in India.

we have authentic and genuine bulk sms solutions for all your business.Its a better way to your business.

MI
Back