The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Where to buy Incent traffic for mobile CPI?

I message you regarding to your campaign. Please check.

@yesuplizard I've got an active campaign in MeshBean, US targeting, and I'm not getting clicks or views for like 2 days now. I've set the traffic type to Incent only. Can you recommend settings to get the most installs? I'm gonna activate regular traffic and see if it works.

For the above, I don't recon that ad agencies generally post support for private campaign-specific questions on public forums, so you should contact them directly, and outside of the likes of forum websites.

So I just had my first "experience" with the Bangladeshi 'traffic source' listed above :confused:. Well if you can see that blue face clearly enough - then 'nuff said.

Otherwise to break it down, I obviously approached this so called opportunity with lowest expectations, and rightfully so. Seems the postings on Fiverr for app installs are a dime a dozen, containing what appear to be numerous spoof accounts using fake names, gender mismatch names compared to their photo, duplicate listings with virtually identical service descriptions all using poor English, and sometimes appear to say they're "in the US". So I contacted a few of them with a list of 3-4 very simple questions such as which countries does their traffic come from, if they do incent or not, etc. and only about 3% of the ones who responded actually answered my questions and the ones who did required repeating it multiple times and only answered half of the questions. But it's only a $5 gamble so I figured what the heck. So after one order, the next day I got a message saying they delivered 100 installs and to please give them good feedback, but after checking my stats on both Voluum and the aff. network, there were 0 clicks and 0 conversions.

And with the advanced analytics from Voluum, there's no way I received any clicks from them, not even if it was improperly targeted. Affiliate marketers beware of app install services on Fiverr that are written in poor English and especially those from Bangladesh. However for developers, the results could be different. Anyway I'm onto much better sources for mobile

1. Set up your tracker to register each source’s ID separately.
It is important to understand that a CPI network is an aggregator of a multitude of sources, each of them works differently and delivers different results. So you want to make sure your stats show each source’s ID so you can assess the quality of traffic by source and not by the whole network.

1. Popular trackers have the following variables available for registering sub_id:
  • Appsflyer — «c» or «af_siteid»
  • MobileAppTracking — sub1
  • Adjust — campaign
  • ADXtracking — subid
  1. Have a daily cap for each source
Set a daily cap when launching a CPI campaign. This way you’ll be able to control the traffic and abandon inefficient sources. Important: set a limit for each affiliate and not the network in general. It’s a common practice for advertisers to set a cap for a network, like 200 installs a day. This is not the best approach, it allows the network to enable just 1-2 sources and deprives you of the opportunity to optimize traffic.

A better solution is to set a daily cap for each affiliate, say, 50-100 installs a day, and make the overall daily limit greater, some 1,000 installs a day. This way the network can spread your campaign over 10-20 sources and eventually leave only those that are working.
  1. Optimize the traffic step-by-step
Here is the general routine covering your network-powered CPI campaign:
  • Enable a number of sources simultaneously.
  • At the outset, set a daily cap for each of them, something like 100 installs a day.
  • On the second day you will already see the conversion rate for the first event of your funnel. For example, you have a healthy percentage of those who got through the tutorial, say, 70%. This is the picture you get:

banners
Back