The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to begin? Time and research!

rumblyburton

affiliate
Hearing through a mutual friend of K’s successes, I have been directed to this website.

Background:
I work part time in customer services for a large financial services organization, hold a BA(hons) in Model Design and qualified teaching assistant.

Goals:
Research and understand the basics. Make additional money to provide for my family.

Driven to succeed, my journey starts today.

Ha quality, hello mate - how are you? Im guessing Threash gave you the link? Good to see you guys are taking the leap! Its very worth it in the long run!

Best of luck and any help just make a thread and we can all chip in.

Thanks, yeah threash gave me the low down awhile ago and it interested me, but now is the right time for me to get started, baby sleeping through the night finally!

I will take any advice i can get! Fingers crossed i can grasp it!

Thanks, yeah threash gave me the low down awhile ago and it interested me, but now is the right time for me to get started, baby sleeping through the night finally!

I will take any advice i can get! Fingers crossed i can grasp it!
Take some time to look around and read a lot! Im rewriting the "Newbie 411" this week but i take it you received you copy when you signed up? Sutdy it and get the basics behind affiliate marketing!

I would always start on "free traffic" methods or cheap traffic - you mate like to read some CPA guides I've written up on the blog

Cost Per Action And CPA Marketing | CPAFix Affiliate Forum - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs

always make thread to ask any questions, were all here to help each other mate!

banners
Back