The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where is Jay Wessman?

I just found him online and started following him and now I read all this and see that nothing has been posted since?! Any news on when you will be back to making video's. I really enjoy you!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeya haha. I feel loved.

I know, I know… I’ve been bad. But don’t worry I’m not dead. Here’s an update.

I’m actually banking and grinding harder than ever but as things have been growing and getting bigger I’ve also found myself with a serious lack of time. Life has been really good to me over the last year but it’s also been one of the most hectic and busy years of my life both online AND offline.

Between working on all of my niche sites, trying to keep up with an inbox that fills up faster than I can reply, moving houses twice, providing daily support to Screw95 members and a whole bunch of other time consuming stuff I just have not had NEARLY as much time to get on AffiliateFix as I would like to (it’s also why I just haven’t managed to get up any new Lazy Ass Stoner blog posts/guides in the last few months for those that keep asking).

I’m going to start coming back on again and posting when I get a free moment but to be totally honest it’s going to probably be at least another couple of months or so before I can really give this place the time and love it deserves again. But don’t worry… I’m getting there!

I’m currently working on and setting up some things so that I can automate and outsource some of my more time consuming tasks and once I’ve got this all set up I should have a lot more time to get back on here.

But when I do properly get back I promise it’s going to be SO worth the wait ;)

I have been working on some REAAAALLY sweet stuff this year.

I’ve been building up YouTube channels alongside lots of my niche sites and have found I can totally CRUSH and dominate the YouTube rankings EVEN easier than I do with Google. I’ve also found that YouTube traffic converts like craaaaaazy.

I’ve been doing a LOT of stuff with email marketing too. Creating profitable lists for my niche sites which turn what would otherwise be a ‘one time’ visitor into a person that buys over and over and over and over again.

Plus I’ve also picked up a slew of other seriously cool new SEO, viral marketing and other tricks and as SOON I get my affairs in order… I’ll naturally be sharing ALL of this stuff with you guys.

Not only will these new tutorials be in the same ‘no BS’, ‘no hype’ style as all of my other guides and not only will I show you REAL case studies, REAL earnings, REAL examples like I always do… but this new shit is so good that it’s going to make my old guides look like rehashed Digital Point guides from 2002.

Peace. Much Love. Watch This Space.

I just found him online and started following him and now I read all this and see that nothing has been posted since?! Any news on when you will be back to making video's. I really enjoy you!

im looking for a good affiliate marketing course with out any bs like the one he created but i don't want something out dated or something that tries to upsell to get the real quality content can anyone share this

i bet he is either dead or in jail nobody gets to that level of popularity and just goes away and says nothing for 2 years
No. He probably just moved to Colorado where the Weed is no problem, is chilling in a cabin in the mountains and smoking his brains out hoping for new and innovative ideas to return with ...... No malice intended, everyone needs and should take a break now and then

Extremely likely, whatever works just works. However, the one thing we can all be sure of is "he knows his stuff, shares great and current information and has fun while doing so." When he does return let's hope he is at least 2 and a half time better ..... AT LEAST.... Miss your face Lazy Ass Stoner

banners
Back