The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where do you get your online motivation?

hbo99

affiliate
sometimes I end up staring at a screen for hours and need that motivation this forum has helped reading the guides etc but where else can I go?

sometimes I end up staring at a screen for hours and need that motivation this forum has helped reading the guides etc but where else can I go?

Have you taken action to master one traffic source, one tracker, and one vertical. Have you acquired a VPS, set a budget, created a schedule for learning and implementing. Are you treating this as a business, or are you looking for the one click magic bullet?

PS: There isn't a magic bullet other than work.

Last edited:
I use Twitter, news blogs, this forum and Website fix forum to get the idea!

Hi friend! I know things could get boring after a while. But if you really want to be motivated by messages you read in this forum, then I suggest you concentrate in those areas where you can squeeze out the juice... Now, I don't have any idea as to what may interest you, by try entering into these forums that really matter. For instance, if you're into affiliate marketing then go and look for messages that can help you enhance your career as an affiliate. Or if you are in need of further guidance from experts, you can always reach out to admin members in this forum. They are only one message away...:)

Hope I was able to help...:)

A new sale always motivates me. So when I need a motivation, I try to get a sale :)

MI
Back