The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where do you buy Solo Ads?

I love safe swaps.

That's the only thing that i love in online marketing - solo buying / swaps.

it's fuc*ing simple to make passive income very month!!

Warrios forum seem to have some guys offering swaps - also speak to Jordan or Patrick they both have lists!

thanks i just heard Safe Swaps , its really true that we can make huge list from solo ads? any cheap price? thanks

Building huge list depends on how many subscribers you are mailing to and whats your conversion rate of your squeeze page.
Usually I get around 40-45% conversion rate for my squeeze pages.
So lets say for example I have brought solo ads from one person who has 500 subscribers, so with this I can only expect to get around 220 subscribers to my list.

Solo ads are pretty high priced. If someone is offer solo ads for cheap price then you can be sure that he is going to cheat you.

There are many factors involved before I choose the best price for solo ads.

First one is you should calculate how much you have earned backend per subscriber. (I usually don't create a new squeeze page and just like that go and buy solo ads, first i will test with
For ex, I have got 100 subscribers and my backend offer's payout is $10... so out of 100 who have subscribed... 4 have completed that offer.... so my rate per subscriber is 40/100 = $0.40.

Second is number of clicks he gets for each mailing.

My aim is to get back atleast 75-100% (depending on the product) of the investment which I paid for solo ads.
So he has list of 500 subscribers and lets assume for example that he gets 100 clicks from each mailing.... so now we will get 100 clicks on our squeeze page and the conversion rate is 40%... so I will get 40 subscribers with the help of this solo ad.
Now lets calculate our earnings... $0.40 x 40 = $16.

So the maximum price I would pay for this solo ad is $22. (this price is calculated based on the percentage of investment we want to earn back.. in this case I have calculated the price considering that we want to earn back 75% of the money which we invested for buying the solo ads)

I hope you all can understand this post... If you don't understand any thing, please let me know, I will be happy to explain. :D

Which place do you people use to buy solo-ads?

I personally like safe swaps and warrior forum.

You could go to Directory of Ezines, soloaddirectory.com, and also if you find people in your niche that has a blog try to contact them and ask them for a Joint Venture.

Never heard of safe swaps?

what exactly do you mean by "solo"?

I know that I may be late by a few months but Safe Swaps are a way to build your list, with it you are exchanging with each other to help build a list. Solo Ads are paying someone to email to their list with your offer. It's basically almost the same thing.

Yeah can, someone with a little more knowledge post about solo ads here?

Solo ads are paying someone to email what you have to offer to build your list, depending on how much clicks you want for instance if you want to have 200 unique clicks then you have to pay anywhere around $100 - $150 depending on the person. But, make sure that you choose a person that give you quality leads.

I've bought quite a few solo ads from Safe-Swaps too and can vouch for it's awesomeness.

If you set up a good free bribe and promote a high converting product or offer in your auto responder sequence then you can make some really good dough and build a list really quickly.

Safe-Swaps is really only useful for the internet marketing niche though.

I have seen a few services like this, the pricing ranges from $.10-$.75 per click but I have seen reviews that says it 55% converts.

banners
Back