The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where Do I Start?

Michelle

affiliate
Hello!!, How can i start making money? Please Someone help me.. :( I Don't have any idea but I'm willing to learn.. could someone help me? it would be so much appreciated.. Thanks! :(

Firstly, give us a bit of information about yourself...

Are you experienced on the web?
Have you done any marketing before?
Do you have any specialities, content writing, design, development etc?
Do you have a budget to work with?

There are many ways that you can make money online but you will need a little patience.

Firstly, give us a bit of information about yourself...

Are you experienced on the web?
Have you done any marketing before?
Do you have any specialities, content writing, design, development etc?
Do you have a budget to work with?

There are many ways that you can make money online but you will need a little patience.

Oh NO!! :(( I don't have any experience.. but i am very so willing to learn, and i've red all the ebook that K send me but it seems it's so hard for me to understand, huhuhu :(

Oh NO!! :(( I don't have any experience.. but i am very so willing to learn, and i've red all the ebook that K send me but it seems it's so hard for me to understand, huhuhu :(

Don't get disheartened, it will take a bit of patience but you will certainly be able to be able to be successful with the hard work and dedication. I don't recommend just asking people to 'help you make money online' but to do your own research and reading and write down any questions you may have, be it about the process, terminology, design, methods... you name it.

Hi Michelle,

I would recommend you to begin with registering your own domain, maintain your own webseite for some affiliate products, and learn a good SEO to get organic traffic.
As a beginner you shouldn´t spend money for paid traffic.
These are the elementary steps which every good IM has to learn. Then you can slowly develop your business, and finally one day apply for CPA ...
All the best :), and never give up!!
Marc.

You can start promoting CPA offers using free traffic, YouTube is excellent for this, and it is far easier to get a video appearing on the first page of Google, than a website, so you can always set this up whilst you are learning other methods...

You can start promoting CPA offers using free traffic, YouTube is excellent for this, and it is far easier to get a video appearing on the first page of Google, than a website, so you can always set this up whilst you are learning other methods...

I completely agree with your answer.
The question is only, how long it will still be possible, as YouTube is growing and growing.
And one day one will need SEO also for YouTube!

If U really want to learn all that it takes to make money online....I mean from a-z step by step I would suggest to check out Chris Farrell's membership site. He his site has been voted #1 for the past 3 years the highest rated site of all times on IMRC. His membership site is the best to learn how to make money online bar none.

Willie Combs

banners
Back