The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where Can I Get Some Of These Themes

Ok, Ok.....I'll let you all in on a cool little WordPress theme I came across on DigitalPoint. It's designed by CMStheme and it's totally free. The download link is in the original post at the bottom of that DigitalPoint thread.

I really dig it. It's perfectly optimized for proper ad placement and they will also design custom themes for you. Here's what it looks like:

screenshot_big1.jpg

There's a lot you can do with it. Get some ideas from the digital camera website they're using it on.

If I had many different products I would upload another instance of WP using that theme to a seperate directory for each distinct overall product category. Then I would create a category for each product type to post to. Create a drop down menu so your users can scroll through your product blogs and your gold.

I'll be using it on my hi tech gadgets site soon. =) Much success to you!

Linda,

I checked out 83 Beautiful Wordpress Themes and
number #5 is not compatible with IE6.

I was wondering why the theme text was garbled now I
know why, I quess no one uses IE6 any more.

I'm going to email the blog owners when I find one.

If you're looking for themes with previews, then I recommend visiting the WP Theme Viewer. Each theme comes with a screen shot and a preview link where you can actually see the theme in action.

~ Teli

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda,

I checked out 83 Beautiful Wordpress Themes and
number #5 is not compatible with IE6.

I was wondering why the theme text was garbled now I
know why, I quess no one uses IE6 any more.

I'm going to email the blog owners when I find one.

85% internauts are using IE6 as far as I know. IE6 will remain the most used browser for few more years.

banners
Back