The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

When to stop [ZeroPark Mobile Campaign]?

ironbull

Hey,

I am really new to Mobile Affiliate Marketing and I am running one of my first campaigns in ZeroPark right now.

I am not seeing ANY results right now but I don't know if I need to let the campaign run a little bit more or if I should stop it right away.

These are my numbers:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Type of Traffic: Pop Up [RON]
Devices: Mobile (and Tablet because ZeroPark doesn't allow you to restrict just to mobile)
Offer Payout: 7.50$
Traffic Type: NON ADULT

So having an average of 0,91% CTR in my Landing Page and having spent almost 1x the payout, should I quit the campaign or should I wait a little bit more?

Thanks

Spend 3x per target and if it doesn't convert then block it.
Overall, if you don't see any conversions after running 10x the payout I would consider another campaign or landing.

The CTR is super low, so your angle is probably not interesting for your readers. I'd say start with 2-3 angles first and split test between them.

Yeah. That's an über low CTR. I would suggest that you make a couple new LP's before you bag the offer.

What I am seeing is that PopUp traffic is so intrusive that people usually close the window right away. I mean, when you are searching to view a film online and a PopUp come up, the first thing you want to do is close it in order to continue with the searching.

What I am seeing is that PopUp traffic is so intrusive that people usually close the window right away. I mean, when you are searching to view a film online and a PopUp come up, the first thing you want to do is close it in order to continue with the searching.
That's right, BUT... you need to make the lander so interesting that they won't close it.
Interruption marketing works like that. You have like 1 second to catch the user attention before they close it, so your headline copy and image should be really good, or try to make it related to their needs ;)

With a offer payout that high I would actually recommend blocking targets that spend 2x the offer pay out BUT assuming you are running an offer that has wide appeal your landing page CTR is VERY low so I would work on your landing page CTR first before blocking targets.

P.S The 3x offer payout rule is good but normally only with offers that are paying out less than $5.

With a offer payout that high I would actually recommend blocking targets that spend 2x the offer pay out BUT assuming you are running an offer that has wide appeal your landing page CTR is VERY low so I would work on your landing page CTR first before blocking targets.

P.S The 3x offer payout rule is good but normally only with offers that are paying out less than $5.

In saying that, do you mind if I ask what the protocol is when the offer is above $5?

Cheers

Thats why you need to design your landing pages in such a way to capture the users attention immediately.
CTR of around 1% is very low.

I get 10-35% CTR for my landers on pop traffic.

banners
Back