The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

When should we change the offer

walker254

Hi guys!

I just want to know how many clicks we can be estimated that we should find a new offer to change or replace the current offer .
For example. If I already sent 1000 clicks to one offer ,but it got only 10 conversions should I keep sending the traffic to that offer or I need to change to a new offer?.

I need some suggestions from you guys .

Thank you.
Pack

I usually grade an offer by the conversion rate, but sometimes it depends on what type of offer it is. some offers may only convert at 1% while some the average should be around 7-10 all the way up to 15%. It also depends on if the offer is incentive or non-incentive.

Usually if an offer is not performing at at least 2-3% conversion I will drop the offer and replace it....or look at how it is being promoted, ad copy, placement etc which could have something to do with the low performance. I would also recommend have some type of tracking to ensure you offers are live at all times, you may run into trouble though if running international offers as it will be more difficult to see if the offer is live unless you are using a proxy

Hi Operationoffer

How many clicks we can assume the offer is not performing well?.

Should I check my data every sending 100 traffics to the offer?

Thank you again

i always adopts offers having 5% to 6% conversion rate on an average.payout( $5+)
If the payout is good and you think ROI is also good than you can also go for for 2% to 3%.
But i think 1% is little low for CPL,

Before all these numbers etc, it really depends on what offer you are pushing and how...... Let's say you are doing an offer that pays out $150, it's very different if it's something that pays say $10... Changes the strategy completely so not sure how you're getting solid responses without anyone even knowing that! Maybe I'm missing something.

MI
Back