The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

When should I block a variable with conversions but negative ROI?

ironbull

Hi,

I have several campaigns where I have variables with conversions but negative ROI. Some of them with 1-2 conversions but others with 7-8 conversions but still -80% ROI. What should I do with those variables?

Should I pause them after X conversions? after X days?

Would it be better to keep that negative ROI or redirect that variable to an offer rotator (in case you can't block it in the traffic source)?

What if that variable is one that brings a lot of traffic but still unprofitable? Should I block/redirect it or improve my landers first?

Thanks

Improve your lander, come up with new versions of the lander, if it still isn't profitable you should blacklist it.

Before you make a decision though I'd advise you to run for a week just to gather data on which alternate angles work.

Improve your lander, come up with new versions of the lander, if it still isn't profitable you should blacklist it.

Before you make a decision though I'd advise you to run for a week just to gather data on which alternate angles work.

Is it often a good practice to associate a unique angle with a unique landing page design? meaning that you won't have two landers with the same design and different angles.

You keep it so you can optimize your landers, offers or get better payouts. Also modifying the bid helps.
Otherwise you should block them.

You keep it so you can optimize your landers, offers or get better payouts. Also modifying the bid helps.
Otherwise you should block them.

Thanks for your reply @servandosilva - That refers me to my other post: Improve landers/angles first or start blacklisting variables? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix - Is it better then to split a lot of angles/landers first before even starting blacklisting in spite of having variables with 0 conversions and 3x offer payout cost?

You can reply either here or there.

MI
Back