propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whats Your Favourite Tracking Platform? Cake? Hasoffers?

Discussion in 'General Merchant & Advertisers Forum' started by Samrath Gupta, Dec 13, 2014.

Whats Your Favourite Tracking Platform?

1. Cake Marketing

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. HasOffers

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Linktrust

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. HitPath

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Custom

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hey Guys,

So I've been wondering like there are many tracking platforms like HasOffers, CAKE, HitPath and many more.. Just curious which is loved most by AffiliateFix members?

I personally Like Cake because its awesome and yea.. I love some custom ones too like Peerfly and some others ;)

What you guys like?

World Leads, scott.offergrind and K like this.
  2. tyforest

tyforest Affiliate affiliate

I like hasoffers new UI

3. hvbeladiya

hvbeladiya Affiliate Affiliate Manager affiliate

HasOffers is the Best.

4. djcrunk

djcrunk Affiliate affiliate

I love VOLUUM... since I'm an affiliate. not a network lol. Really don't care what the CPA network I use has, I've tried them all, the ones mentioned and some propietary ones even... they all work about the same really. But hasoffers is as simple as it gets.

Cheers.

Mick Regal likes this.
  5. BobanV

BobanV Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I am working on HasOffers for affiliate network and sometimes I have hard time to navigate it. For example, cannot rank offers by Country, need to go one by one. Also, when I take a look into Offer Category for example Mobile, big list shows with just names - no Payouts, no GEO - again, have to go one by one.

6. scott.offergrind

scott.offergrind Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

7. Nirali

Nirali Affiliate affiliate

hasoffer is best.. and it is popular ..

8. World Leads

World Leads Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I personally like Custom Platforms more because one can easily add new features and create a much more user friendly interface besides those features that most of the biggest Platforms already have! This way networks can add more bonuses and uniqueness to the Platform.

Cheers,
    Zoltan

Samrath Gupta likes this.
  9. Ozgur Kayabey

Ozgur Kayabey Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I have talked to both cake and hasoffers account managers, customer service is best at both of them. When it comes to purchase, you can negotiate a little bit with hasoffers but cake compelety doesn't negotiate. I have been using hasoffers for over 2 years, and no big problems so far. cake says their platform will track much better and the servers they are providing are better. that's why their prices a little expensive they say. but at the end, hasoffers easy to use, and easy to integrate to all platforms, they provide good customer service. I believe cake has these as well. I go with hasoffers because of its prices!:)

10. Erik Kyle

Erik Kyle Affiliate affiliate

I think Voluum is the best

11. Offerit-John

Offerit-John Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

I came across this thread and although it is an old one, I'd like to bring Offerit into the discussion. We have been in the tracking industry for over 10 years now. I encourage anyone who may not be satisfied with rates, functionality, or support to explore our platform with a demo.

12. ogads

ogads Affiliate affiliate

HasOffers is working great for us with alot of good features.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed