The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What's your favourite media buying platforms?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I prefer to contact owners direct but I do see some nice results with buysellads and you?

buysellads are great if you know how to buy ad spaces but I also prefer contacting website owners and start running ;)

Always sweet and nice :D

I haven't done much with media buying only a few direct buys i did and haven't tried again in a long time. I am going to check out buysellads and see what i can get.

I have one campaign over there with a single 125 X 125 banner ad (in my opinion, it's NOT strong enough to make a call to action) and the result is obvious - pity. See below:

hxxp://i40.tinypic.com/2500c4h.png

The purpose of it, is to test the water only especially Media Buying method on BuySellAds. Personally, the favorite place to advertise using banner is on "above the fold" spot (period !) with ad sizes : 300 X 250 or 336 X 280 (best) and 728 X 90.

@K - it's very strange how their platform works and you seem to jump about from little traffic to a lot.

Also if I remember correctly you can't keyword target. All their options are a bit poor. They do have things like age and gender targeting which is great but they only know this information for such a small proportion of their visitors that it drops your traffic to very little.

have used adbrite, platform was not friendly IMO, but other then that they were ok

Go to BuySelAds for media buying platforms. This is fast responding service with online contacts. Ask anything to clear about your question and inquiries. Another famous name is "SiteScout" You may also contact them to buy anything related with your research. Both platforms are reliable and authentic.
Have you ran much with BSA? do they offer RON?

MI
Back