The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's Your Favourite Holiday Destination?

I love love loved Bali! I just love it. I miss tropical beaches :'( The smell of flowers on a cool but warm evening - I've already planned my honeymoon to there!

I enjoyed florida when we went there a few years ago - so much so we're actually looking to go there again this year. I plan on taking advantage of free holidays while I can!!

Turkey, but we are buying a house in Niagara Falls ? Go figure and when you do explain the logic to me, because my wife can't and she was the one who made the decision. She said she anted somewhere to go at Christmas where it snows!

MAN is she going to get snow in New York state in mid winter LOL

She may but there is no guarantee. I believe Niagara Falls it's Canada and there is much better chance of snow up there...

She may but there is no guarantee. I believe Niagara Falls it's Canada and there is much better chance of snow up there...

We are buying on the American side Buffalo Niagara new York State. it is a mile or two away from the falls, but is still Murcan so I am OK :D

My Favourite Holiday Destination is Switzerland :yahoo:

DON.

I loved it there when we went, doesn't help that I hate snow though lol! Friends of ours live out there so we stayed with them, ahh its all so organised there - like in sweden too!

I first visited Turkey in 1980 when it was just opening up. Flew into andan medaries airport watched off the plane by the army as it was a military base. Then 4 hours on a bus to get to hisaranou GOOD I was instantly in love with the place, and have been ever since. I have visted so many different places and have to say that Ephesus is one of the wonders of my world. I would advise anyone to go there once in your life, and go with a guide. I hired a guide for just myself as I wanted a personal guide to answer all my questions.

I first visited Turkey in 1980 when it was just opening up. Flew into andan medaries airport watched off the plane by the army as it was a military base. Then 4 hours on a bus to get to hisaranou GOOD I was instantly in love with the place, and have been ever since. I have visted so many different places and have to say that Ephesus is one of the wonders of my world. I would advise anyone to go there once in your life, and go with a guide. I hired a guide for just myself as I wanted a personal guide to answer all my questions.

Hisaronu is a small town in Fethiye
Gorgeous places..

banners
Back