The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats your favorite pass-time?

For me, my favorite stuffs that I do when I have free time are reading blogs, surfing the net especially Social Networking, and watching Basketball games.

Internet marketing related blogs, forums, mastermind groups, etc

Also love reading, seeing movies, and day trips!

I like to play run, play basketball, hang out with my wife, and work on my various web development projects. Probably my favorite paid entertainment is going to the movies :)

I spend most of my off-work time hanging out with my hubby and our sons - we have a nine-year-old and a fifteen-month-old. Lots to do keeping the boys entertained. The fave activities for the whole family are taking the pooch for a walk to the local playground or hitting up the local indoor pool.

If I get some me time (rare :)), I read. I love to read and will greedily devour any book I get my mitts on.

I utilize my free time reading nutrition & body building articles then hitting the GYM with all the gathered motivation to nail my weaknesses. Also I like to play Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour.

Just started doing CrossFit training - HIGHLY recommend it. Been playing soccer since I was like 5 - but I don't think I'm going to be playing or working out for a while. I tore my MCL last night. Fucking hurts!! :(

Trying or reading about something new. New, new, new. That's what I love to do. Try to read about something new every day : )

banners
Back