The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's your favorite Inspirational Quote?

Content Writer

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Hello Ninjas!

We work so hard at building our Internet Marketing businesses and trying to make money online. Sometimes, we just need a little encouragement, a little inspiration, a little break away from the grind of marketing responsibility.

I always get a real boost reading inspirational quotes posted by other marketers.

How about you?

I started this topic thread so we can share quotes that we come across and that are meaningful to us. Please encourage and inspire your fellow Ninja members by posting your favorite quotes here and feel welcome to come back regularly to read new posts and post new quotes — post your "quote of the day" here if you wish! I'll post new ones every now & then.

Here's mine for now!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Horace Bushnell[/FONT]

I'm a sucker for inspirational quotes

"dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today!" James Dean

"You can, You WILL"

"remember the guy that gae up? Neither does anyone else"

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative" Woody Allen

I'll pop back with more soon :D

Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.
William A. Ward

Wow. This line hits me. "Before you spend, earn."
Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.
William A. Ward

My all time favorite which brought a lot of success, taught by one of my teachers when I was a kid:

"Attitude, Not Aptitude, Determines Your Altitude"

A recent favorite:

"Whether You Think You Can, Or Think You Can't, You're Probably Right"

Rise Above Failure

For a gallant spirit there can never be defeat.
Wallis Simpson

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.
Rabindranath Tagore

Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Norman Vincent Peale

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our greatest glory consist not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Oliver Goldsmith[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A man's life is interesting primarily when he has failed-I well know.
For it's a sign that he tried to surpass himself.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Georges Clemenceau[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Johann Gottfried Von Herder[/FONT]

Belief creates the actual fact.
William James

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Theodore Roosevelt

Something along the lines of: "If I put my finger in your eye, I will have a finger in the eye and you will have a finger in the eye, but it won't be the same for neither of us" is one that somehow reminds me to think outside the box.

• The Only Thing You Can Count On At Any Given Moment Is You.
  • It's You Versus Them.
  • You Versus No.
  • You Versus The Odds.
  • It's You Versus The Second Place.
  • The Clock Is Ticking Let's See What You've Got!.

"For a business not to advertise is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but no one else does"
- Stuart H. Britt, US advertising consultant

"Customers are not on-off switches, but volume dials"
- Don Peppers & Martha Rogers, in The One to One Future

"To sound like an expert, hire one" - Harry Beckwith

banners
Back