monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What's your definition of success?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by evomarketplace, Nov 5, 2015.

1. evomarketplace

evomarketplace Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

SUCESSFUL PEOPLE (1).png Do you agree with this?

K, seeqer and AF-Roger like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

To me I will say am successful if at all am in a position where I have achieved a bigger percentage of my plans. Each and every start of the year, I always make a list of things that I want to have them done as the years goes. I usually split them in periods of time so that it becomes practical working with them.
    Being successful i believe that it comes from the step by step move towards reaching your desired goals. Even though there are lots of challenges and mistakes along the way. I promise that you forever stay on the course.

evomarketplace likes this.
  4. AF-Roger

AF-Roger Affiliate affiliate

That is what I think as well. Steps do not have to be huge either.

evomarketplace and Dr. Forum like this.
  5. mentat47

mentat47 Affiliate affiliate

In my opinion success is something that when you pass your university degree and you instantly get a job and on a the post where 10 to 15 people work under you and you sit on chair and order them.... Success is not money it's the status of your personality that what you have achieved.... some people say that step by step.. step by step is not the success its the achievement... success is that you achieve instantly.....Success is not measured with some ordinary stuff that most people do it is measured by the mentality of other people... your status is your success and the money you get from it is the fruit full fruit that you got of your hard work and honesty.... that is all what success is in my view...

6. evomarketplace

Wow! Great answer Dr Forum. We love it when you say "it comes from the step by step move towards reaching your desired goals." We wish you the best to realize those. :)

7. evomarketplace

Love it! Keep it up mentat47!

mentat47 likes this.
  8. mentat47

mentat47 Affiliate affiliate

Featured Resources (View All)

MI