The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's your daily record?

Online or offline? For me, I don't really earn much online, but my offline biz is good. Because AffiliateFix is an online community, I am instability earning $63/day. This is my maximum record of earning in this online venture. I'm yet to get my hands dirty within IM.

The most I had made in a day was a profit of around $130. It was mostly due to one campaign. too bad that campaign died this month. Will work hard to get past this number in near fututre. :ninja: :ninja:

Was making $75-80 daily profit on one campaign till it was pulled last month. Only just started too, now testing a couple of other offers but not much sucess

I've had $x,xxx days and one of my goals for 2014 is to hit a (few) $xx,xxx day(s) directly from affiliate marketing campaigns.

I think mine is -20$ so far. Still not profitable -.- Need to wait for the data, to act accordingly. Hope that some of my campaigns can make it after optimzing them.

VhlEkPd.png

Back when I was a publisher my highest day was $6,000 in one day. But that was a special day, after that I would range between $400-$1,000/day... Oh the good old days!

I had a $xxxx day 2 months ago, but I was pretty lucky. That's of course from CPA business.
Oh, and from Poker I had a $xx,xxx day (won a big tournament (MTT), but have lost almost all money some days later so I quit from it, lol :p
Thanks

So what's the most you've ever earned in one day?

In my lifetime in all businesses, my biggest day was $24k.

In more recent time in online marketing my own product for Realtor's (I sold this biz a couple years ago) $4400

In 2013 with CPA, $640.

I WILL do everything I can to have a $10k day this year in CPA! Even if I have to put in a 100 hour weeks...I just have to get this done.I know we can all do it!

ahhhhh,

The good old days of affiliate marketing and the Wild West...

My best day was about 14k. I didn't sleep for 2 days afterwards...

MI
Back