The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's Your Biggest Challenge as an Affiliate?

Linda Buquet

affiliate
What's your biggest challenge as an affiliate?

Staying motivated? Adding to your sites and/or building new ones?
Writing copy? Finding the right programs?
SEO? Traffic generation in general?
Time management? Organization?

If you are facing a challenge chances are someone else
here at 5 Star is in the same boat.

Share your biggest challenge and let us offer solutions
or at least offer our shoulders to cry on! ;)

=====================================
I'll start. I'm technically challenged in a weird way.
Many things I can figure out, but certain things just take me forever
and I goof up over and over. Changing any of the HTML, CSS and PHP code
on my blog is a good example. ASK TELI! There are certain things I'm just not good at.

SOLUTION? I just need to outsource more. I always think it's easier to figure it out myself then to try and explain to someone else what I need. But always waste precious time I could be using for marketing which is what I do best. So I just need to make myself outsource the techy stuff.

YOU???

My biggest challenge is finding quality products and services that I can promote. I cannot, in good conscience, promote anything that I haven't tried and really like. So many things out there simply exist to make a fast buck. Long in the tooth and lacking substance. "This is the greatest thing since sliced bread!" I try it and it doesn't add up to a crumb.

Once I discover something awesome though, watch out! The gloves are off and I sing it's praises from the rooftops! ;)

My biggest challenge is time -- always need more time and always trying to organize my day in a better way (oh gosh, that rhymed! lol not intended!!!). I try but get side-tracked by things I find in the forums, links, researching -- you know how it goes: You go to check out some info/a link/ what-have-you. You see another link that sounds interesting...you open it in a new window so as not to lose the first link. Next thing you know is you've got 10 or more windows open and are no longer sure just what you started looking for! :eek: Time...need to set priorities and learn to stick to them instead of always getting side-tracked.

My biggest challenge is finding quality products and services that I can promote.

That's also a biggy -- spend a lot of time doing this, too but haven't a clue how to find a fix for it! :confused:

fitnfree I hear you and that's a challenge for me too.
ESPECIALLY related to blogging.

I scan all my feedreaders and several other places for news or interesting ideas to blog about 1st thing every morning.

I hit a good story, which links to something else interesting,

then see something totally unrelated in the sidebar

just want to take a quick peek for future reference

That story links to a blog I have not read before

so I scan the new blog's archives to see if I can find anything good

yep that looks interesting hmmm it links to an interesting story elsewhere

hmmm this other story links to this new keyword tool

ya thats the ticket, lets blog about that

oops wait better try it 1st to be sure it works

oh THATS an interesting key phrase - wonder if its a viable niche

do they have an affiliate program?

are there any products like this for sale on ebay?

what does Google trends have to say?

WAIT... what was I doing?

I soon have a bazillion windows open, I'm lost in space and I still haven't blogged.

I have IADD - Internet Attention Deficit Disorder :p

IADD is even a bigger challenge for n00bs. Imagine being new to the world of making money online. It's like being a kid in a candy store and everything looks good. No wonder newbies have a hard time picking a niche and a system and getting going.

There are just too many distractions online.
It's a wonder any of us get anything done!

The biggest challenge I'm facing is dealing with multiple projects and having several JVs going on at the same time.

I'm not a 5figure super affiliate yet, but my goal is to hit that first, tap off cashflow from there and fund/outsource/project manage everything else.

I think it's key to have one or two anchor income streams and once those are stabilized, you can multitask more effectively.

banners
Back