propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What's The Most Trusted Types Of CPA Offers To Promote With Good Revie

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by cpacashman, Mar 4, 2013.

1. cpacashman

cpacashman Affiliate affiliate

I'm going to pick a niche & promote cpa offers, the trust factor at sites like Amazon really helps increase sales when people use the
    star rating system to research what others are saying about the product, but with cpa offers there's no star rating system to use.

So are there any good & trusted cpa offers we can promote that you would actually buy yourselves
    if we promote these trusted cpa offers our conversion rates should increase considerably.

When you reply can you be specific for the offers name instead of just diet so I can zero in on a
    a specif offer that is getting good conversions & search for the offers on sites like offervault.com

2. Freddy63

Freddy63 Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Re: What's The Most Trusted Types Of CPA Offers To Promote With Good R

Rating system for CPA offers? man that's the worst you can think of. It'll decrease conversions rather than increasing it. You can find reviews by googling 'gift card survey scams'.

3. cpacashman

cpacashman Affiliate affiliate

Re: What's The Most Trusted Types Of CPA Offers To Promote With Good R

I was using Amazon as ana example of how a lot of people shop & I did not plan on using a star rating system
    for cpa offers.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed