The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Whats the best way to get unique contents for our niche or where to get a writer ?

Champ

I'm not a native english speaker therefore i am not good at writing articles..
Can anyone suggest me some way to get good unique contents ?
Or
Where can i get a good article writer for cheap price ?

Last edited:
Hi, Champ! Hey, didn't I see you in the Digital Point Forum earlier?

Anyway, that is a good place to find cheap (can't guarantee how good) writers. There are a few native English speakers who work fairly cheap, in fact, we've been having a discussion there about that.

Hi, Champ! Hey, didn't I see you in the Digital Point Forum earlier?

Anyway, that is a good place to find cheap (can't guarantee how good) writers. There are a few native English speakers who work fairly cheap, in fact, we've been having a discussion there about that.

Hi bro ..
Can you suggest me someone ? :D

Sorry, no. I was a writer myself, so didn't use them.

I would suggest that you ask to see samples of their work and only place a small order at first to see the calibre of their work and to find out if they deliver on time. If they have a website, they might have testimonials for you to check out, too.

Sometimes, you can tell a lot by what you read by or about them in the forum threads.

By the way, I am Annea on DP. :)

Sorry, no. I was a writer myself, so didn't use them.

I would suggest that you ask to see samples of their work and only place a small order at first to see the calibre of their work and to find out if they deliver on time. If they have a website, they might have testimonials for you to check out, too.

Sometimes, you can tell a lot by what you read by or about them in the forum threads.

By the way, I am Annea on DP. :)

Ok bro..

I found someone on fiverr who writes two 200 words product review for 5$. He gave me some samples as well..I have attached it with this thread ..
Can you please take a look at it and tell me whether its good ?

By the way ,are you on fb ? :)

Attachments

• Orthopedic_Dog_Beds_Sample.doc
    11.5 KB · Views: 43
  • SEO_Keywords_Sample.doc
    11.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Cash_for_Broken_Gold_Jewelry.doc
    11.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I only looked at two (first and last), not bad for $5. They use American spelling and I only spotted one error. Worth a try, I think.

Again, just place a small order at first, just to make sure you're happy with the results and that the finished product is as good as the samples provided.

No, I'm not on FB, at least yet.

I only looked at two (first and last), not bad for $5. They use American spelling and I only spotted one error. Worth a try, I think.

Again, just place a small order at first, just to make sure you're happy with the results and that the finished product is as good as the samples provided.

No, I'm not on FB, at least yet.

Oh ok ..Thank ya :D :)

Fiverr can be a great place to find content writers. Sometimes it's hit or miss though to be honest, but there are a lot of good workers on there.

Often the best/cheapest writers I've found have been in buy/sell sections of affiliate marketing forums.

Students are great because they are often extremely good writers and willing to give you really good prices.

You are very welcome! Good luck with it and Happy New Year!

Thanks bro..Same to you :)

Fiverr can be a great place to find content writers. Sometimes it's hit or miss though to be honest, but there are a lot of good workers on there.

Yeah..I'm trying to select someone with many positive reviews and less neg reviews for their gig..:D

Sounds good but kinda expensive :(

Often the best/cheapest writers I've found have been in buy/sell sections of affiliate marketing forums.

Students are great because they are often extremely good writers and willing to give you really good prices.

Yo bro ! ...I'm your fan :D....I have watched all your videos and I'm setting up my new amazon niche website at the moment..
Hope you will clear my doubts hehe :D..
Let me know if you know any good affordable writers..I'm checking DP forum and fiverr for some good writers right now :D..

Last edited:
banners
Back