The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats the best VPS outhere for AM?

Hi,

If you are in need of a managed VPS Server I would recommend you Bluehost. You can get it for a fairly cheap price there. They also have Live chat 24/7 which and they are providing great support over there! Here is their website:

Non-Affiliate Link:
The Best Web Hosting | Fast Professional Website Hosting Services - Bluehost

However if you have some tech knowledge, I would go with DigitalOcean. They have extremely cheap cloud servers which are very affordable if you know how to manage a VPS. I can even send you a link with you can receive $10 when you sign up.

Non-Affiliate Link
SSD Cloud Server, VPS Server, Simple Cloud Hosting | DigitalOcean

$10 Bonus - Affiliate Link
SSD Cloud Server, VPS Server, Simple Cloud Hosting | DigitalOcean

If you need anymore help about the above, just let me know and I will get back to you.

Cheers,
Zoltan

try beyondhosting.net , built for affiliate marketers, automatic installation for software used for tracking paid traffic, supper fast servers great for ppv traffic, hostgator.com is ok to

I wouldn't really say the best host but Hostgator has got some good services to offer with AM. Might as well check their promotions at their website itself.
1.gif

Bumping this thread as it returned top 10 on a search I just did :p

My absolute favorite (for other applications not AM) is hands down Amazon EC2. Rock solid performance and unbeatable feature set ... but is pricier.

Second fave, VULTR.com - IMHO, a step up from Digital Ocean in all regards. Nice clean easy interface with excellent performance. But again, this was not for AM.

Basic plan for $2,5/month you get dedicated 20GB SSD, 1 CPU, 512 ram and 500GB traffic

Last edited:
You can the list below-
  • InMotion – Best overall VPS hosting provider.
  • A2 Hosting – Best value for money.
  • Bluehost – Best features.
  • iPage – Best for customer service.
  • HostGator – Best for reliability.
  • GreenGeeks – Great server uptime.
  • Hostinger – Best for dedicated IP addresses.
  • DreamHost – Best bandwidth.
I hope this will be helpful.
Best Regards

banners
Back