The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's The Best Twitter Bot?

Wow, there are so many to choose from. I recently tried the commun.it trial, which was pretty neat. Their dashboard shows everything about your account on one page - people who didn't follow you back, people who did, mentions, etc. Plus it lets you manage your account there - unfollow, auto-tweet "best retweeters of the week" sort of thing, and so forth.

Few years ago, I signed up at TweetDeck, which automatically tweets my post links once they're published. Still using it and it still works. Too bad I almost never post on that blog anymore. :)

Right now I am using Tweet Jukebox . A superb tool for automatic tweeting.

I just recently learned about that one but haven't fully checked it out yet. Can you please tell us what you like best about it?

I really need/want something automated, so I'm trying to get an idea which one would be best for my needs. Thx!

Ya do agree with @Dario. Massplanner is a wonderful tool for any social automation. I have used this tool before but as a desktop based software I don't like it. I have to always open my laptop with internet connection. Not suitable for safety.

MI
Back