The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Whats the best GPT script about?

I don't have one... can't quite get my head around the logistics of it, but have heard some good things about WPGPT - a Wordpress add-on that links in directly with BLAMAds.

I have used the WPGPT plugin and I do like it but there are a few things that I feel needs to be changed or added. I have made my suggestions known. They are updating the plugin and I can't wait until it is released. Overall I think it is a good plugin I don't know if it is the best but I like it.

The best GPT script, by far, is ShiftCode. They've been doing this for about 7 years now and they know what they're doing. Postback is completely integrated and to add offers from Performa networks is as easy as going click, click, click, literally. The fraud protection is the best. They prevent users from signing up from prohibited countries, IP addresses, ISPs, and user names can be blocked, and members are deleted if they're caught switching geographic locations. They're the best.

I agree 100% though the design is BLAH!

You can get a new design done pretty cheap though.

I agree 100% though the design is BLAH!

You can get a new design done pretty cheap though.

You're right. I've seen some designs that are so good that you can't even tell they're ShiftCode sites. Those owners definitely knew or hired some super-creative designers!

Shiftcode is best but fee to use their service too expensive
$30 /month and $50 for install each offerwalls
OMG! not best for newbie

It's down to how much you have in your pocket.
If you have $200-$500 then shiftcode is your script
But if you are looking for something great, Go custom.
Invest $4k - $10k in your business, get a great design, get a amazing script, that's how you'll succeed!!

But the best script currently going around is definitely shiftcode. You can't beat it at the moment Price wise and quality wise.

It's down to how much you have in your pocket.
If you have $200-$500 then shiftcode is your script
But if you are looking for something great, Go custom.
Invest $4k - $10k in your business, get a great design, get a amazing script, that's how you'll succeed!!

But the best script currently going around is definitely shiftcode. You can't beat it at the moment Price wise and quality wise.

Custom in my OP is best as well and i can also it wouldn't be worth $4k+ i think max it would be $1k.

shiftcode is a rip off to start off. A few months ago shiftcode was sold to the owner of CPAway and since then shiftcode sites have been popping up like crazy. GPT sites have become too saturated because of it. Also just on a side note... If you happen to buy one of the shiftcode packages like i have "$149" and then not renewing it after the first month, they have the right to remove your site and if you want to start up again you would then have to buy another package. It's complete bs and I lost a lot of money by using shiftcode and don't recommend it to anyone besides the owners that currently use it. I believe WPGPT is the best option to users who want something they can afford.

Also i believe raffle sites can become something in the future. Right now there is a affiliate company called "Sparkleads" that have a other company called "Sweepscript", which basically is a raffle script with awesome features and only cost $15 a month and $35 for setup. Check out the example anythingraffle.com if you want for a demo.

banners
Back