The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats the best affilate programe?

sarahg, that question isn't as easy to answer as it might sound.

Different people are going to have different opinions on what is the best affiliate program. Often their opinions are influenced by the performance they get with the program. But what works well for one person might perform very poorly for another person. That other person isn't going to think it is just a good program.

It often helps to have a large amount of targeted traffic, the more the better. That can have an influence on how the program performs.

But what works well for me, or what works well for someone else really isn't going to be all that important when it comes to you making a selection and it is no guarantee you will have good performance.

What you probably are actually interested in is finding an affiliate program that will work well for you.

In order to try to give you some idea our members would need to know what type of a site you have. Don't give a link to the site. Just tell what type of a site it is. If our members have an idea what your site is about, then it will be possible to make a suggestion on what affiliate programs you should give consideration to that have a chance of working well for you.

Yup it all depends on ones intrests and marketing methods. You should try and choose a program with a product that you yourself enjoy. This will make marketing the product easier as you will already have some knowledge of it.

Not sure if this is a rhetorical question or indented to create a debate?

* The best affiliate program is always the one that has the best products relative to your target audience.​

* The best affiliate network is the one that has the most diverse products for your target audience.​

Specifically, its very much a matter of preference.

the best affiliate program is one which doesnt promise you big money but fails to convert.

the best affiliate program is one which blends with your content unnoticed.

Sorry, was very very vague in that question, new to the forum thing. I guess what i am after in particular is social networking sites. I currently run a online music contest site and am using the social network affiliate sites reunion.com and classmates.com. I want more of these, especially like reunion, they pay on sign up as well as sale. Classmates is ok, think they may be too saturated though. My problem is that i cant seem to find anymore sites that pay like reunion and is a social networking site, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciaed.

I remember seeing http://www.music.com/ in the Associate Programs Directory offering an affiliate program. This is a mega music social network so it would be perfect for your site in that respect I believe. However, I do not know about the performance of the program and upon review of the website I did not see an affiliate link....but Alan and his team would not include it in the directory if there was none.

I would contact them directly via their contact page and inquire about a partnership: http://www.music.com/about/contact/

Let us know the details if you persue this.

:D Hey Sarahg
I would recommend the reunion.com affiliate program. I think this is exactly what you're looking for. Payout on a signup with a bonus on sale.

I'm not sure if on your music site, you want to push another online music community, I figure that would be promoting a competing site. But you shouldn't have a problem with the reunion.com program.

Mine of course ;-) InstrumentPro in particular would be great for your music-minded visitors, but its hard for me not to be biased.

In terms of social networking, I think you have two of the best already in your mix.

MI
Back