The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's Stopping You From Starting With Mobile Marketing? (FOR REAL)

ok i've got testing money. Signed up to Peerfly and mmedia. but the only thing that is stopping me is tracking. I know voluum is free but it is very confusing to set up to be honest and i need help with that part. For example it says you need a domain?

ok i've got testing money. Signed up to Peerfly and mmedia. but the only thing that is stopping me is tracking. I know voluum is free but it is very confusing to set up to be honest and i need help with that part. For example it says you need a domain?

You can post any questions you have on Voluum on their help section or over here. I'm sure they are tons of us willing to help.

As for the domain name, you can get one for less than $10 on namecheap with the promo code POWERFLOWER. Not sure of the technical reasons for this but I don't see any reason to get hung up over it.

Last edited:

so i just switched to voluum and it took about an hour to figure it all out. as the poster above suggested, buy a domain from namecheap or wherever, then change the cname settings to what voluum provided. from there, just setup your offers, traffic source, and affiliate network and you're good to go

banners
Back