monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whats more important web design or SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by AF-Roger, Nov 12, 2015.

1. AF-Roger

AF-Roger Affiliate affiliate

Givs us your thoughts.

2. monetizer
  3. randallf

randallf Affiliate affiliate

Good question!
    Honestly each time that I start a new project and the plan is to rank it in google, i just drop one of a few simple but optimized themes that are in my arsenal (this one is my favourite). Most of SEOs already know that site speed it's a ranking factor, so the main objetive at first is just to get one that load as fast as possible.

Once i see the traffic coming... it's when i bother to make the site prettier :)

Cheers,
    RF

MarinaKimia likes this.
  4. williamjohn

williamjohn Affiliate affiliate

SEO is more important to rank keywords in search engine. Web design is the look and style of the particular web page.

5. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

SEO is one of the most important thing when compared to the design face. You need to know that SEO attracts a very huge traffic which will improve the ranking of your website. With good ranking of your website, you will be able to easily monetize the website. Design can come and will always change from time to time depending on the target and the strategies that are already in place. So for me, I wont mind having a simple design but intensive SEO.

6. Dispply

Dispply Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Actually quite true. But! Nowadays SEO doesn't work itself, same design doesn't work itself. You should have great mixture of SEO, usability and visually interesting themes.

7. nico.slimspots

nico.slimspots Affiliate affiliate

It´s actually a mix of both worlds. Web design means also clean and slim code, responsive and all those kind of aspects which will have a positive impact on the results later on.

8. marketingbro

marketingbro Affiliate affiliate

Both are equally important, anyone who says different is uneducated.

Your web design is focused on the human eye, while Search Engine Optimization is focused on Google's programmatic eye.

9. Dispply

Dispply Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Not quite true, as google tries to implement user behavior optimization. If your site has big br, it will never reach top.

10. Dr. Forum

I do agree with you Meyash. It is very important if you have a combination of the two techniques so as to achieve the best results. What I am thinking is that the two both SE and web design are the things that go along. It will be very bad if at all a website is well designed and not optimized or has higher ranking but with poor design, the rate of retention will be very low. We can not just avoid the two in summary.

11. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

As far I know responsive design has a great impact on SEO. So web design is really matter for SEO.

12. Max123

Max123 Affiliate affiliate

SEO and web design both are important because with SEO you will get rank, but ultimately you need sales or conversions which can be led by web design.

13. Dr. Forum

I support you Max123. Both SEO and web design are the key things when it comes to establishment of your online presence. Today you will find different types of users with different needs, there are those who will be driven to your website because of how it looks and others will be driven by the fact that it is highly ranked on google indexing. You need to always mix the two so that you give a product that will be all inclusive .

Featured Resources (View All)

MI