The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's Best Traffic Source for NewComers !

Ranzu Alam

affiliate
Hello,

I am NewComers in Affiliate and CPA Marketing, I have need Best Traffic Source for Some Sale, Please Advice me which method are best for me !

Thanks

Hello @Ranzu Alam and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I am NewComers in Affiliate and CPA Marketing, I have need Best Traffic Source for Some Sale, Please Advice me which method are best for me !

As a Newbie, there is such a large amount of options, the first thing you need to do is get familiar with this business by doing a little research first!

Start with reading our WIKI. Use this as your daily resource. Refer to it often and daily as the first place to go for an answer you may seek.

Next, read the following thread, As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started. Read it all, this will demonstrate the real needs and the perceived obstacles of Newbies that can be easily overcome by following a set of rules which are outlined several times throughout the thread. Then, post your own thoughts at the end.

What you will need to decide is where to start. You will need to devise a plan that includes:

One Traffic Source
One Vertical
One Tracker
A Server
A Schedule for Work & for Learning
A Budget

You need to master one of each before stretching your efforts beyond these.

This should get you started. Remember to be active in the forum. Post often with questions, struggles, progress, etc. Be involved in the community and the members will be there for you.

T J

Hello @Ranzu Alam and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

As a Newbie, there is such a large amount of options, the first thing you need to do is get familiar with this business by doing a little research first!

Start with reading our WIKI. Use this as your daily resource. Refer to it often and daily as the first place to go for an answer you may seek.

Next, read the following thread, As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started. Read it all, this will demonstrate the real needs and the perceived obstacles of Newbies that can be easily overcome by following a set of rules which are outlined several times throughout the thread. Then, post your own thoughts at the end.

What you will need to decide is where to start. You will need to devise a plan that includes:

One Traffic Source
One Vertical
One Tracker
A Server
A Schedule for Work & for Learning
A Budget

You need to master one of each before stretching your efforts beyond these.

This should get you started. Remember to be active in the forum. Post often with questions, struggles, progress, etc. Be involved in the community and the members will be there for you.

T J

Hello tjtutor,

Thanks for your reply, I am very happy for join your team, Sir, I am working with Elance and oDesk Market Place as SEO and SMM Professionals and providing money satisfaction service to my every single client.

But I want to Build up my career as a Affiliate Marketer, So Please Suggest me which Traffic Source Best for New Comers.

Thanks

Please Suggest me which Traffic Source Best for New Comers.

It's great that you have SEO/SMM business. However, where you begin in this business depends on what area of Affiliate or CPA you are going to begin with and what your budget is and which networks are willing to accept you. There is no perfect traffic source for beginners. Are you going to do PPV, PPC, organic search, content site, continuity site, Tee Shirts, etc. Or, are you going to do mobile or desktop or both. Your traffic sources will be decided once you know your budget and the area of Affiliate or CPA you choose. Do you want high volume cheap clicks, low volume high quality clicks, are you going to do adult traffic, are you going to use paid social traffic sources like FaceBook. There are loads of traffic sources and they can't all be used in all cases.

You must know which vertical, which platform(s) (mobile or desktop), and how much budget before you can narrow down you traffic source.

Last edited:
MI
Back