Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What would you like to see here part 2!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Ok guys so as you all know i do this for you, so i'm always interested in hearing what you'd like to see here......

We had a major revamp and launch around 3months ago and have doubled traffic and members since!

Lets keep pushing!

What else would you like here?

More forums?

Incentive?
Adult?
Advertisers?
Blackhat back?

etc

I wish the content locking sections and the pay per download sections too. :)
I only see few forums have this dedicated sections.
and some method section too for anyone who wants to share their own working method.

I think the blackhat section should not be back here, because cpafix is a great site and composed of trusty and legit people. :)

I think content locking section, incentive section, blackhat, method section coupled with contests best method wins something, adult section, There can be a section where only networks post methods and allow members to implement those methods for that particular network (Kind of win-win for both the parties)

+1 for Content Locking
+1 for Adult

Both these areas are woefully short of good free information and content on the web, believe me I have looked.

Some of the paid forums have Adult sections, but outside of those I've not found a great deal of good info - K's case study on JuicyAds being one of the best and most detailed free guides I think I've ever seen, so yeah, I'd welcome more of that for sure, as I'm led to believe that it can be wildly profitable!

-1 for Black Hat. No need for in my opinion, there are enough other forums out there that have all the info you could ever need, should black hat tactics be your thing.

I'd most likely want to see mentoring and video tutorials. I am a visual learner and I learn quicker that way. Reading e-books may be informative but I can't get the hang of it that way. I like to see a lot of screenshots and examples as well as other people doing it themselves.

I'd love to have a sub forum for social sharing. Sharing likes, tweets, stumbles, anything related to social love. Believe me it really works.

For my taste is fabulous your work, friend! Few people with that attitude. I just hope to have more resources to develop CPA. I've seen a membership system, and although it seems intereresante not fluent in English, is that I can develop it. I hope it is didactic, I mean what CPA Labs
What I seek is to have a tutorial to help me up CPA campaigns. If you can help me with advice or a recommendation of a tutorial, I'm infinitely grateful.
The best thing for you. Many blessings!

Re: I would like to see how to use facebbook to promote dating offer

hi,jason here, i would like to see how to use facebook to promote dating offer(by using landing page to capture email name as well)

Well like the forum, i 'm a regular visitor and i would like to see more people to the forum to get more answers and activity.
Maybe a section service where people can post service like website traffic, scripts and more cpa related stuff. no it is one section where everybody can post anything.
Also the forum is open and i like that, but be aware that it is not going to be very open.

i'm always interested in hearing what you'd like to see here...... What else would you like here?

Hello K!
In the CPA Discussions I miss a separate section for :cool: Video Marketing :cool: (+ also in the Newbie 411).

OK, it´s included within the Social Media themes, but the video channels, especially YouTube of course,
are getting bigger and bigger, and sometimes are replacing the search engines already completely.
I think a separate section for Videos would give the appropriate attention to this trend.
Cheers!

banners
Back