The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What would you as an Affiliate like to see in an Affiliate Network

J

JohnCPAAlpha

I was sitting here drinking my morning coffee and was speaking to a good friend, somehow we got on the subject of what Affiliates would picture the perfect Affiliate network. What I am looking for is what you think networks are missing. Better yet what you think the perfect network would be. Don’t be shy post what you feel include tools, communication, payouts etc...

One thing that I think is lacking throughout the industry is tools publishers can use to be better affiliates. Obviously, the better the publishers perform, the better the affiliate network will do, but besides picking up offers, floating some money, and constantly emailing you, what other service does the affiliate network provide? We need to provide publishers with the tools they need to be successful. This is something we're dedicated to improve on at PeerFly and definitely is a major focus of our business.

... tools publishers can use to be better affiliates. Obviously, the better the publishers perform, the better the affiliate network will do, ... We need to provide publishers with the tools they need to be successful. ...

Exactly what I thought reading the thread.
Thanks for your post -
hopefully the Networks also will comply with. :)

Ok tools. I agree with that 100% what kind of tools would you guys suggest?

For me it's a network that:

Pays out on time, every time.
Has good affiliate managers that reply in a timely fashion to questions.
Has a good, easy to use interface. (Love the Peerfly interface!)
Has a wide variety high paying offers.

If you can nail these four things I'll come back to you every time :p

MI
Back