The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Will You Do When You Don't Win the Powerball?

AF-Roger

You're not going to win the $1.5 billion Powerball. All the positive thoughts, burnt incense and barganing with God isn't going to help. The odds are just too stacked against you.

But damned if you don't have your dreams. Just listening to all the media ask you what you would do if you won has been fun. Some of you promise -- swearing to every God since the Venus of Willendorf -- that you'll give most of it to charity and only keep, say, $500 million for yourself. Think of the children, you say. Others are more honest, saying you'll blow it all on drugs, booze and fast company...and then squander the rest.

This is the time of fantasy, a moment to allow our minds to wonder what we would do if we didn't have to worry about money.

That's a good thing. I'm not a fan of lotteries, directing my miserable whine to complaints that lotteries are a tax on the poor and anunacceptable government monopoly. But I'm softening because of what the craziness over the latest $1.5 billion Powerball is doing to all of you.

Read more What Will You Do When You Don't Win the Powerball?

banners
Back