monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What websites need to launch ad platforms?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by K, Dec 15, 2011.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

i just saw a post on Facebook saying that Wikipedia should launch an ad platform - i think that would be awesome tbh!

how about you guys any other big sites?

2. monetizer
  3. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Wikipedia is one, but I will be so happy once Twitter officially launches their self serve platform for everyone :)

4. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I dont think wikipedia will ever launch an advertising platform and will place ads on their website !!

Because I think the CEO or the head of Wikipedia themselves say that They will not place ads on wikipedia and will keep wiki free from ads.. They run on Donations and I'm proud that I donate to them ;)

@Luke- Yeah... It would be awesome if twitter will open its gate for advertisers :D

Regards
    ~Sam~

5. Mohalsaiad

Mohalsaiad Affiliate affiliate

It's Great Idea .. wikipedia Is A Big Website And I Think Have A Lot Of Advertisers

6. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hi Mohalsaiad- Man I really doubt if they will do so.... They say they will keep wikipedia ADSFREE !!

7. damnsmiley

damnsmiley Affiliate affiliate

I will love for twitter to launch a self-serve ad platform. I don't know what is holding them till now!

8. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Im sure twitter will ad some sort of platform one day, maybe they have it on the way now that they redesigned?

Featured Resources (View All)

MI