The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What was your profession before you started internet marketing?

I have always been a full-time software developer. I however decided to merge the two skills so that I can be able to do a lot of things and also improve my earning. The reason is that most of the things that an affiliate marketer is in need can be done by me comfortable, from the design and development of the landing pages to the optimization. I am happy and determined to make it.

I start my career with web development and right now doing internet marketing. What is yours?

Same here Happy Marketer! I started out as a web developer then I was briefly associated with developing antivirus softwares... Then I decided to try my luck online. And to make the long story short, I'm now happily making money online thanks to my affiliate partner who provided me with this awesome offerwall to keep my online business going...:D

I was a freelance writer - online and offline. Before that, an office manager in a promotional products company.

General management and ownership's in restaurants, nightclubs, car dealerships, computer supply manufacturing and distribution, start up consulting, banking software development, real estate, and online marketing.

I am a software developer and I do think I have not dropped the career path. What I have done is polishing the skills in web development and internet marketing to produce someone who truly stands out. I will say it is the best thing ever. I can be able to now do a lot of things on my own. As a software developer, there are very many things I am doing myself which would have been expensive outsourcing. I must also say that I love the internet marketing because of the challenges that I come across daily.

MI
Back