The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What was your first network you have ever joined?

Honestly I just remember the first CPA network I made money with, and that was YEAHMOBI <3, best... mobile... network... ever :cool:

Time for me to learn me some mandarin lol

what do you like most and least about peerfly?

General:-
When it comes to peerfly, its one of the oldest and most trusted network out there in the market. They are very newbie friendly and has the lowest payout threshold with paypal as payment option.

Most:-
Top converting offers with best payout. Very helping and dedicating AM who works closely with their affiliate, solves all the issues. I like Luke King a lot and he is one of the best AM I have ever seen. He is the best not because he is associated with peerfly, but as a mentor guiding & helping everybody through his blog & case studies about offers/traffic source etc.

Least:-
There is nothing so bad about peerfly. Sometimes some high converting offers are made private and only few top affiliates who can drive huge volume will get access to them. It happened with me, with 2 offers and is my personal view. But, in general they are still the best.

HI guys, we work with Neverblue and Peerfly, and value our partnership. If you haven't heard about us - we run a network of online bingo sites are always looking for new traffic (non incent ) or ways to obtain depositing players. The current offer we are promoting is ‘ Free $30 free upon registration – no credit card or deposit required’ (.com) and then “£20 free on the UK sites”. We are seeking traffic in Australia, Canada and New Zealand on the .com sites, and UK traffic on the .co.uk sites. Our brands are as follows:www.bingocafe.comwww.jetbingo.comwww.bingocabin.comwww.bingoliner.comwww.jackpotliner.co.ukwww.jackpotcafe.co.ukwww.kingjackpot.co.uk.

FYI – November Promo: Bingo Reward UK (www.bingoreward.co.uk) will be giving away an Apply iPhone6 to one lucky affiliate at the beginning of December 2014. Bingo Reward affiliates will receive one free entry into the prize draw for every new qualified depositing player referred in November 2014. With unlimited entries to the affiliate prize daw available, the more players than an affiliate refers, the more chances they have to win! Good luck!

This is my first network and I am new in this field. upload_2016-5-13_16-0-37.png

I can not even remember the name of the first affiliate marketing company I used to work with. The reason is that it shutdown its doors after being in business for like two years. It however had good amounts. I Bremen buying my first ever laptop with the money from this network. It was an awesome experience.

Peerfly actually, and I stayed there since then. I always recommend my customers to go with one network and stick to it till you figure out which offers work best on THAT SPECIFIC network because some offers that convert in one network DO NOT convert on others that well. I know the reason but prefer not to turn you off from some of them. Find one that converted once and stick to it, that's my recommendation.

ExpertMobi is the only affiliate network I've ever joined with. I enjoy running their offers.

MI
Back