The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What was your first network you have ever joined?

Well, I joined PeerFly in first non incentive network and in incentive networks I joined AWM :)

P.S.: I still want to get accepted into MaxBounty and Neverblue :)

Well, I joined PeerFly in first non incentive network and in incentive networks I joined AWM :)

P.S.: I still want to get accepted into MaxBounty and Neverblue :)

PeerFly is enough in my opinion but anyway message me on Skype your sign up email for Neverblue.

LeadKitchen sucks:eek: The owner was nothing else just...

Yup. I didn't get a chance to do much, as they disappeared shortly after I joined. :( Sure was easy to get accepted, though. Now, I know why. Think Brian offered auto acceptance to Affix members for a while, if I remember correctly.

Yup. I didn't get a chance to do much, as they disappeared shortly after I joined. :( Sure was easy to get accepted, though. Now, I know why. Think Brian offered auto acceptance to Affix members for a while, if I remember correctly.

Neverblue FTW:D

The very first company i ever joined was triond - an article site as far as online money making goes. Had a method to bring in around $5k per week back then.
From there, collected on that for awhile as it was autopilot money.
After that - signed up AdultFriendFinder - made quite a bit there, then from there, the first "CPA Network" I ever joined is no longer around due to a lawsuit (I believe) - Advert Marketing.

The very first company i ever joined was triond - an article site as far as online money making goes. Had a method to bring in around $5k per week back then.
From there, collected on that for awhile as it was autopilot money.
After that - signed up AdultFriendFinder - made quite a bit there, then from there, the first "CPA Network" I ever joined is no longer around due to a lawsuit (I believe) - Advert Marketing.

I guess it was before 8+ years when you`ve started:D

A4D, it has a special place in my heart. Even though i never earned 1 cent from this network, the AM is Awesome. I told him once i hit it big, im going to use 10k to promote his offers and make him some money.

MI
Back