The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What was the process like when you hit $1 million in 3-4 months.

tabo603

affiliate
In your latest Rise of Ngo series you mention hitting the million dollar mark in January '09 coming from just a few months earlier, October '08, when you were really struggling.

Could you get into more detail on how this happened?

-What were your activities every day?
-How many hours a day were you putting in?
-How many offers were you running?
-Was it relatively easy once you got profitable campaigns and was it just a matter of scaling out the process?
-Do you think you got lucky?

That post really opened up my eyes to what's truly possible in this industry.

Thanks again.

- I was so in the zone that nothing else in life mattered. I remember one day I even forgot to eat. I don't recommend this, it's just what happened to me.

- Maybe 18 hours a day, 6 hours of sleep. Back then I knew absolutely nothing about productivity and was just brute forcing things

- Two offers

- Yes. It was instantly profitable but I still kept split testing to make it even more profitable. At that time since the campaign was so profitable, it was just a matter of finding traffic sources and launching.

- I don't believe in the word luck. Fact is there were thousands of other affiliates in that same time period, yet most of them weren't able to do what I did.

I had the resources. At that point I was already on weekly wires, I had an Amex with unlimited spend, and I didn't have a job occupying my time. Lucky is opportunity meets preparation, and I was prepared.

Last edited:
Fantastic. It's amazing how "lucky" people who put the time and effort in seem to get :)

Not sure, maybe $300k? I remember I was doing 300%+ ROI's.

The question is how did I have $300k at that point? I had an Amex Plum card that had unlimited spend, and I was on weekly and even daily wires.

To take advantage of luck, you have to be prepared for it.

Not sure, maybe $300k? I remember I was doing 300%+ ROI's.

The question is how did I have $300k at that point? I had an Amex Plum card that had unlimited spend, and I was on weekly and even daily wires.

To take advantage of luck, you have to be prepared for it.

Thanks for the honest answer !
You have to spend money to make money. I understand that. Curently i am saving to get into paid traffic area. Since my main income comes from SEO.

Thanks again charles. I am a big fan . Reading your blog and posts daily :D

banners
Back