The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What was the last method you earned money from?

Residual revenue sharing from writing sites, i.e. HubPages, Suite101, etc. It varies month to month over the year, usually averages $50-$100 per month. From HP, I also get commissions from Amazon and eBay capsules that can be put into a hub (article). Can't do any promotional linking, though. I could earn a lot more if I would just write more. :) Hopefully, I'll get back to that at some point.

I'm working on promoting some PeerFly offers in a specific niche. I'm also content locking and using Adsense. The last thing I made money on though, was an affiliate program for another niche I was doing until I lost my site when I forgot to transfer it over to the new VPS. Made $80.

Congrats mate, I really hope CPAFix helped along the way! Next level, lets go!

Yes definitly K, in fact CPAFix has helped me get everything I need to know to get started and ofcourse I can never forget you as you are also one of the mentors who had helped me in various ways

Yes definitly K, in fact CPAFix has helped me get everything I need to know to get started and ofcourse I can never forget you as you are also one of the mentors who had helped me in various ways

I really appreciate that thanks - not to mention when myself and MaxBounty sent you some monies :)

I really appreciate that thanks - not to mention when myself and MaxBounty sent you some monies :)

Yes K infact that was the money that changed my life and after that my family started supporting me. I can never forget that. Though I still feel that I was really lucky that day. I really like the way you work so hard to keep the forum so high quality

MI
Back