The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What was the first network you got paid from and how much was it?

Amazon $39 for two weeks worth after setting site up. Much more nowadays! Oh flip...just went through some old records. Incredible. It was $1.85 using adsense on a static site. Will never see that money unless the YouTube videos add more.

It is kind of funny how we tend to forget where we started. I'm still pretty much a newbie but I definitely have gotten over the shiny object syndrome.

$180 running on POF for women in LA, over 40. Its been years so i can't remember the payout/lead but I remember I only spent about $15 and was hooked.:D

Adscend Media I believe this was couple ks can't recall now :p but ahh it felt good. Funny thing was that wire got somehow lost so we had to wait for a longer.

Thanks,

Clickbank 148,88$

IMG_0239.jpg

Copeac way back in 2007 :ninja: I beleive the first check I received was for $139.00. Then I was hooked. Been slinging pixels and digital goods ever since!

Adsense - $100+, Amazon about the same amount. Can't remember which came first, probably Adsense. Took me forever to get to the minimum payout for both of them! I was only running them via HubPages.

banners
Back