The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What video uploading sites?

Dario

So where are you uploading your videos? Is it just Youtube or you got some nice results with other sites like Vimeo,Metacafe,Dailymotion,etc?

If the purpose of the videos is to generate traffic, then YouTube will bring 90% of the results.

However, if you want to use the videos for a different purpose (to embed them on a page, for example), Vimeo is a great choice.

Nelsok.com is a wonderful video sharing site. I have been able to upload videos and copy them to a web page like you were trying to do.

Nelsok.com is a wonderful video sharing site. I have been able to upload videos and copy them to a web page like you were trying to do.
From their site:
Nelsok.com Services Are Down.

@darster, Metacafe is useless since they disabled the upload option last year. If you're trying to upload something you will get a message like this: "We're sorry, but the requested page was not found."

@Michaela Richardson.....I totally agree with you and @Juhi.. with you also..... you tube is the best option for uploading videos as it is easy to handle and use...there is less traffic on daily motion but on youtube the traffic is high you just upload a video and millions of people see it within no time.... i also upload on youtube regularly....

YT is obviously the high traffic choice but other sites can be easier to rank high and to reach a targeted audience. I think using two or more video sites can be a good thing, if you have the time to do so.

MI
Back