The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Type Offers Should I Promote on 7search?

david15923

affiliate
I've posted this on my casestudy but since it get's less visibility I'm gonna make this post, also because I want to have a discussion going with people's opinions.

7search hasn't 'clicked' yet for me, I've ran a lot of offers, only 1 converts (at 2%, not much) AND has a good ammount traffic. Besides that, I've ran like other 5/6 campaigns, only 1 of them converted after some time BUT the traffic is very low (I've been running for 3 days with 1st place on every keyword + suggested bid to get some traffic and only 40/50 clicks), and again, it's converting at 2%. It isn't optimizable because 95% of the traffic I get to that offer is from 1 sub-id, and that's the only sub-id that has converted.

I've tried 1 offer from canada and got low volume, some clicks, no conversions. I've tried offer where the keywords are nba, mcdonalds, disney & nintendo, which SHOULD get high impressions, but from the keywords I mentioned only 2 reached 15K+ impressions in 3 days.

I've spend 36$, still 264$ to go and don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "oh, WHY ISN'T MONEY FALLING OFF OF THE SKY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?", I'm just saying that I'm ready to loose 300$ to make 50$ but I don't want to try offer after offer after offer without knowing what offers I should promote.

So the question is: With 250$ on 7search and as a begginer, what offers should I promote that have volume?

Hey david I suggest to go for dating offers and do not stick to just 1 country.

I've been there, I've spend my $75 to test different offers on 7search and I found out that dating offer converts better than gift card or other free stuff offers.

Just my suggestion but the decision is yours :D
By the way have you tried promoting adult dating offers? if not I suggest to go for that.

Hope this helps.

Yea I feel you man.. I spent about 200 and realized that you have to really think when getting conversions..

I've has a little success with the small gift card offers. People aren't stupid; well most of them. They aren't going to believe they can get a $1000 gift card for free.

One thing I've learned is to not run so many offers at once. I may run 2 or 3 now compared to like 6 or 7. You usually lose a lot more money testing multiple offers.

Find something that works and repeat it over and over if you can... PM me.. Lets bounce some ideas off each other.

and I can definitely vouch for what Jeterboy is talking about.. I had an offer where I wanted to drive traffic to my "get any girl" website. I wasn't even trying to promote an offer; I was just paying for traffic. Got like 60+ clicks in one day... I switched it over but wasn't tracking my stats..

There are tons of horny guys on 7search looking for ways to hook up with women.. you just have to put the right offer in front of them..

*****************UPDATE************

Hey make sure you take your offers off broad search. You can test it if you want but for the most part, I've seen a lot of wasted clicks..

If you do run broad, change you broad bids to $0.01. Takes some time to setup but it saves you a heck of a lot more money on clicks..

First Page and EMail Submits + Contact your AM ? They can help you!

I contact luke and ask for the best converting but the problem is that those offers generally have a high CPC (arround 10 cents), there are already 10000000 trillion people bidding on it and they don't pay much at all.

Then you gotta think outside the box. You have to do something they aren't doing. I'm still in the beginner stage but I stopped direct linking to email submits as much; especially ones like iPhones, gift cards and so on. Those are flooded

Plus there are affiliates who get more money for offers. If theyre getting $2 for an offer that you're getting a $1.50 for, they can very well outbid anyone under them because they make more money.

That's why I'm putting different things together and trying make make something out of nothing. It's a lot of testing but it will pay off in the end.

How are you with HTML coding? Might want to try your hand at a landing page.

Then you gotta think outside the box. You have to do something they aren't doing. I'm still in the beginner stage but I stopped direct linking to email submits as much; especially ones like iPhones, gift cards and so on. Those are flooded

Plus there are affiliates who get more money for offers. If theyre getting $2 for an offer that you're getting a $1.50 for, they can very well outbid anyone under them because they make more money.

That's why I'm putting different things together and trying make make something out of nothing. It's a lot of testing but it will pay off in the end.

How are you with HTML coding? Might want to try your hand at a landing page.

Problem is that MOST email submits will convert at a 3% rate if much (I've had like 5 offers where I get almost 120 clicks and no conversions, that's never going to be a winner). So, if I stumble upon a good converting offer which is let's say 6% after optimization, (the 'pros' say that usually they get between 5-10 percent, but most of them aren't direct linking, so 6% is realistic IMO) then I'd make 9$. So, I would have to have at least a CPC 0.08 to make a profit. Assuming from what I've been seeing, most CPC's are about 0.05/0.06 but the thing is that most good converting offers are competetive, so the CPC would be higher, thus making the ROI lower and for to optimize the campaign it would cost me a good bit.

That's the main reason, I'm now trying to promote dating offers, I have a 60$ budget that's left from my coupon + 200$ (that I'm not going to spend, I'll try to get a refund if I make 0$ from the previus 60$), I can bid 10 cents and with a small 2% CR I would be even.

It sounds like I'm complaining and I am! But don't find PPC fun at all because you have to be very patient, that kind of 'you have to wait doing nothing while you loose money' patience I don't have... I'll have more fun in Facebook because I get to see results a lot faster and I don't have to just wait, there is a TON of info on the internet (and I have a WSO that was given to me for free, costed like 20$, got a lot of really good info from that). Besides, in that WSO the dude showed a campaign (that had just started) where he got 100 clicks whith 13 conversions, each conversion gave 2.60/lead, so that's 34$ earned, and he had spent about 32$. After getting a better CTR he was paying 0.23 CPC so that's an ROI of about 50% with good volume. He also showed a campaign that failed, he spent like 50$ before killing it, but it didn't take a lot of time.

Another plus is that I'm very familiar with the gaming niche (50% of the money I make will go into games, the rest to buy other stuff :) ) so it will be a lot more easy to work. Of course, I'll do this IF 7search doesn't bring any significant profit over the next few day and/or they don't allow refund of the full 200$.

I know how to work with photoshop/dreaweaver, so I could make some landers, not now cause I don't have any kind of money for hosting + domains, so I won't be able to do anything like that unless I get the refund.

Sorry for the long post :S

I agree i would stay away from the gift card offers since they don't convert as well. As a general rule of thumb I would stick to offers that add value and are believable of course. Dating offers are always hot IMO, but testing is always a must. you have to use different creatives and ad copy. it is a long process and you might have to go through many ads to find the right one that "clicks"

Everyone at some time has trouble but you have to keep trying new things and think outside the box. I try to put myself in the shoes of the person on the other side and ask myself would I click this.. and is it conveying a call to action that I can relate to?

Just some thoughts.

I have tried some dating offers and I get like 100 or 200 clicks but no conversions. I dont know wethear I should keep testing or change offers.

MI
Back