The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What type of Call to Action?

Dario

What type of Call to Action is working the best for your posts on your FB pages?
I mean do you have any tips how to increase likes,shares,comments on our posts?

The call to action you use will depend on your audience. I've tested A LOT of different call to actions on one particular Page I own and I just recently found one that I think has been the most effective for products. It's actually very simple.

YOU NEED THIS

The engagement rate skyrocketed when I started using YOU NEED THIS with people liking, commenting, and sharing. The reason is simple:

Like - they're thinking: yes, I do need this.
Comment - they usually tell a friend they need it too.
Share - hey everyone! I need this and you might too.

Of course, this only works if the user actually agrees that they do need it so you need to make it relevant. This has done extremely well for me with Teespring campaigns.

Another trick I use for engagement is by adding special characters to my posts. Special characters will help grab their attention. I have a Guide from FPTraffic all about this. I normally don't allow sharing my FPT content publicly, but since you asked so nicely :)

There's a nice list of special characters you can use on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/notes/spec...lt-codes-and-special-characters-/394502407994

MI
Back