The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what to do / invest 300$?

skypigeon

affiliate
I need an action.. What is the best way to make my 300$ multply. :) I ask first before I experiment.. Thank you for your replies..

I recommend building a website about maybe something you are interested in and build an email list.

I agree with Matt. Though building a solid list isn't easy, there's so much to learn just using Wordpress alone. I'd say keep that money, work up some more and save it for cpa promotion, whatever method you choose ppc, social media, media buying..

Ok, here's something new. I haven't tested this yet. It seems like I never get to test this. So I don't mind sharing. This will be a great chance for someone in US, UK or Canada.
Few days back, I created a post on my blog about Top 5 iPhone 5 Cases with bunch of amazon links. Since it was a hot topic (it still is), I decided to spam some social sites. So I went out and posted my link to some facebook groups and reddit. Facebook was a crap. Only had 5 or 6 visits from them. But reddit was awesome. They sent me like 250 visits. Link was on first page of iphone subreddit for like 3 hours. And then they down vote it to hell. Next day when I open my amazon, there ware 6 sells recorded. 3 iphone cases, one expensive shaver, one KIND Minis Variety Pack and one JBuds J5 Earbuds-Style Metal Earbuds Style Headphones (Black Pearl).

I promote shavers on my blog. So it may not came from reddit. But it still 5 sales. That's great right? So I started researching. There's no way a page with affiliate links stay on top of reddit. What if I start advertising this link on reddit? yeah, it should work. So focused on reddit's adverting program. Looked very closely to their ads and I spotted an Amazon affiliate link. Fucking crazy right? reddit is ranked #63 on US. What if I can get my amazon link there? fuck the product, just affiliate link. Amazon uses 24 hour cookie. And reddit could generate thousands of clicks if I use an interesting title. This could make me hundreds. But never got to test it.

Mind giving it a shot? It's all yours.

Well I planed everything for myself. Christmas is not far away. And past records show that Christmas sales are at it's peak on 5th-7th Dec. I would spend great deal of money to get my link there on these days. But when I was trying pay for my ad, it turned out reddit adverting program is only for US, UK and Canada people. There's no way for me to pay the fee. They only accept cards from those counties. I'm so fucked up right now :mad:

But someone has chance to hit it. Try it at your own risk. Do your homework. Amazon may have problems with direct linking. Don't know if that rule applies to reddit since it's not a search engine.

Sounds like a WSO right? Well I always knew CPAfix as a free forum. So here you go. Try to make some money out of it. paid advertising or not reddit can bring you some sales. Success lies on how well you understand the community over there and how creative you are.

I would purchase domain, hosting, make a Micro Niche Site with AdSense, and buy some SEO services. But that's just me. Feel free to spend those $300 however you want!

thanks for your reply guys! I love you hahahaha I will do the best that works and converts.. I jsut bought a viral script

The best thing you could do is not to spend $300 in one shot. Just spend some money in hosting and domain while learning making money online.

MI
Back