The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What time of the day to email?

OnTrial

affiliate
As you can probably see from my other threads I'm trying to setup some opt in pages with a sequence but I'm wondering with all different countries whats the best time to email people?

Hi,

The best time will be always be depended on the traffic your looking for on your website. However the preferable is always USA and UK mainly for web stores. But if your running a campaign then it means you might be using a software or a company. However always be sure of what your using to send out emails. The SMTPs , IPs and Domains are clean enough so that they can deliver the email to the recipients Inbox ? or they are just landing the emails to the Spam folder, well if so then there is no use of email marketing with getting spam.

You should always be using a service that can provide you Live reports of what your doing Clicks + Deliveries + Bounces + Blocks. I will recommend you to please use a software which is providing dedicated stuff, as per my suggestion I will recommend you to use "Imailunlimited" they are best one which I have found. The main point in there company is they don't have any shared service, so the SMTPs, IPs and Domain are very effective and worthable. Rather then wasting time on a platform which is shared and not clear listed on blacklist will never work for you to deliver the emails right to Inbox. So I will recommend you to use "Imailunlimited" for your campaign if your really serious about email marketing.

Thanks for your time.

MI
Back