The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What time do you go to bed?

Usually between 1am to 3am. I have always found it difficult to go to bed early even when I have to get up early.

I sleep whenever I can, but I spoon with my phone in case I'm called back into battle!

i usually on a week night go to sleep about 12ish!
Damn at so many people saying they go to bed 9-12am...where do you find the...time? lmao
I'm def. in the 1-2 am camp -_- Need to be better; I can't get up as easy as before so I need to start getting more sleep

It totally depends on the amount of work I am having. During the busy times, I usually go to bed past 3 am because I have to stick to my targets and deliver work in good time. However, those days that I have no jobs to do, I usually go to bed at exactly midnight. I always find sometime to watch the movies and a few series before I go to bed. Sleep is sweet at times you know.

Damn at so many people saying they go to bed 9-12am...where do you find the...time? lmao
I'm def. in the 1-2 am camp -_- Need to be better; I can't get up as easy as before so I need to start getting more sleep

9 - 12AM, could never get in to that schedule!

10, 11, or midnight depending on what I all have to get done for that day! There are never enough hours in the day.

MI
Back