The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what should i focus on Online Or Offline ?

Certified

tyoussef

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
PureLander
hello @Matuloo we are glad that your here with us, thanks for giving from your time and trying to add value to this community.

my question is this : can you tell me please how can i handle lot of projects at the same time.
am a developer/internet marketer ,so i am doing online and offline at the same time which part you think i should hire people to do it for me offline or online ?.
any suggestion please.
thanks .

Hello tyoussef, thanks for the kind words!

There is one thing I was always concerned about when hiring or outsourcing - the security of my operations i.e. how easy it would be for anyone to "steal" my work and become my competitor.

I have found out, that the offline part was harder to copy, since it was dependent on my online activities anyways. At least in my case. I mean, the core of my business was and still is happening on online. So that's where the money is being made. The offline activities are just supporting the online money making machine.

So that's what I outsource or hire people for : design, coding, accounting ... stuff like that. My logic is, that even though the designer knows how to make banners based on my requirements, he doesn't know why I have such requirements ... because he doesn't have access to the actual online campaigns and doesn't see the data.

Another trick is to hire people to do specific tasks only, without revealing the whole picture. So it's not all that much about whether to hire for online or offline activities, but rather about not giving them too much info.

This is for supporting stuff only thou, as long as you are about to hire a higher level employee that actually has to make some decisions, it changes completely. My team is rather small though, so I don't hire management-level staff.

Not sure if this answer was along with what you've been looking for, so please let me know in case I missed the point I was looking for.

yes your answer is really good and it gave me the logic how i should think because that's all what i need .
1- to be aware when i hire some one .
2- to focus on online because that's where the money is :) .
i just always find my self afraid from the big numbers i don't know why .
i always tell my self some day i will wake up and find my Paypal account closed when i do lot of transaction and i Don't have a company + all of my products are digital what do you think about this Problem Please ,because when you reach certain amount in paypal they Limit your account and they will require proofs and they check your business i don't know at that point if you have to be a company or what ? , keep in mind all my products are digital ?. also i want to say that all my websites are legal. also if there is any refund request i do it with pleasure .
Mr @Matuloo what should i do , what should i avoid ?.
i use Paypal as my main payment option for my products Or services+ stripe which belongs to a friend of mine in Canada Because stripe is not available in my country .
thanks for all what you do in affiliatefix .

Well, I always operate as a company. It solves a lot of problems.

Your advantage actually is that all your products are digital. So it shouldn't be such a problem to incorporate in some friendly country and handle everything remotely. Have you considered using an offshore zone for example? Doesn't have to be in the carribean either, it would help if I knew where you are located.

i am located in morocco what do you think ? .
systems here and banks are not advanced :) .
the thing is that i partner with friends abroad

Well, you're pretty close to Gibraltar :) Could be an option to consider, thou I'm not sure what paypal things about companies incorporated there.

This is a tough topic to give you advice on, since I'm no expert, but I would definitely look at options to incorporate outside of Morocco ... there are definitely companies in your country that could help you with this.

thanks @Matuloo i will solve this issue :) .
any ways you gave me lot of great tips that will help me out .
thanks again for your time .
really cool .

MI
Back