The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What should I do to get started in Mobile Marketing>

Mobile Marketing is when you mobile optimized?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CashflowChase

affiliate
I want to test out Mobile cpa for a chance its growing right now as far as mobile. I have a website and I've been trying to drive free traffic to it. I only started the website for testing purposes and because I dont know how to get started in mobile. Plus I am an affiliate member of an mobile network.

To get started with mobile CPA you need the following:-
1. CPA networks accounts.
2. Some good converting offers. (You can get the list from your AM along with network epc stats)
3. A good tracker (Voluum or Adsbridge would do the work).
4. VPS or Cloud Hosting to host landing pages.
5. Funds to drive traffic to your offers.
Follow some case-studies and journals for motivation.

I want to test out Mobile cpa for a chance its growing right now as far as mobile. I have a website and I've been trying to drive free traffic to it. I only started the website for testing purposes and because I dont know how to get started in mobile. Plus I am an affiliate member of an mobile network.
Be sure that you have enough monetary resources that will be running the traffic adverts aimed at having an increase. Traffic generation is always costly and one need to be well prepared to have all this in place. Then you need to look for a tracker that is reliable, the one that will be monitoring the source of traffic and give you real time analysis. With those in place, you are good to go since you will learn others on the way.

Also I think you need to read cases in this forum and get some good traffic sources to try as some traffic sources are just stealing your traffic but wasting your money.

Start with free IG, Social traffic sources. Do run campaigns only on mobile optimized site. According to my experience, CR of mobile offers on non-adopted site is very low, not more then 1%
If you need special landing for CPI campaigns, we offer them for our publishers :)

Start with free IG, Social traffic sources. Do run campaigns only on mobile optimized site. According to my experience, CR of mobile offers on non-adopted site is very low, not more then 1%
If you need special landing for CPI campaigns, we offer them for our publishers :)

hey I tried to sign up to your site. I confirmed email and for some reason the site is buggy and wont let me login ???

Thank you

banners
Back