The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What PPC or PPV platforms have the best quality traffic?

jefferydean

affiliate
I've been promoting PF email/zip submits with 7search and Ive been getting bad traffic and multiple clicks for the same ip. I called 7search and they gave me a refund and block those traffic sources and I also blocked a few bad subids but im still having the same problem. At first I was spending abt $5/day and making abt 2-3 conversions (losing abt $2/day), now most days I dont get a conversion at all. I'm not trying to jump from one thing to the next but I am desperately trying to get to $50/day profit. I have a little money to invest but I want to make sure I chose the best platform. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :confused:

I am in the same situation as well. i spent over $150 and only made less than $40 bucks on Peerfly and trying to talk to Luke is like trying to get in touch with the president.
I put 25 bucks in 7 search and half of it is gone in minutes with starting with only one keyword a 12 cents and they cant tell me anything for up to 4 hours when their system updates. I wont give them another cent. I have already spent 125 bucks and have not even made enough to get paid next month.

Jeffery I hear what you're saying and know how you feel. People always say choose a traffic source and stick to it, and while that can be very good advice especially if you are lacking in focus, I am a firm believer in trying a few different methods out until you find one that fits your skillset and way of working. That isn't an excuse to jump from traffic source to traffic source of course, but if you have given your current traffic source a good go, I see no reason why you couldn't give PPV a try. However, PPV isn't a straightforward thing either and can end up costing you a lot of money in testing, certainly compared to 7search.

Still you can make profit from 7search. Test different offers, different keywords and come up with new angles. If you don't have a good budget for testing PPV is not a good option.

MI
Back