The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted What Network Can Offer Me THE BEST? (I'll bring in a lot of $$$ for you)

Code

affiliate
Hi all,

I am successful Affiliate of CRAKRevenue, Peerfly and FOREX. I mainly work Pay Per Lead with Adult. I've established a very specific and successful method that is guaranteed to work. I can generate as much as $500 per day for network with enough time put in. My problem with CRAK is that they pay NET30 and are not willing to commit to daily payouts. Peerfly takes a high % every time. I am in need of a network (preferably CPA, PPL, Adult Dating/Cams) which offers daily payouts by PayPal. Automatic payouts upon request. This is crucial in my method of work because I cannot put investments on hold until payout. I need revenue in order to promote the upcoming day. I'll list the specifics of the network I am looking for.

Daily Instant Payouts
PayPal offered
Real Time Stats
DO NOT SHAVE. I track conversions with a program on a weekly basis.
Endless offers

I am in talks with a few other networks and seeing which can offer me the best overall outcome. Many thanks for your suggestions.

I can possibly get you Ourtime.com but what it comes down to is lead quality. After being vetted biweekly's/weeklies aren't a problem.

banners
Back