The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What network can I use?

Be specific, mobile ad network or affiliate network? Either way, there is no best one...

Why not go to YeahMobi to have a try?
goo.gl/QlnCeg
Why should I join YeahMobi?

* YeahMobi develops an exclusive tracking system which is free and easy to optimize date.
* We offer all our affiliates Weekly Payment. And the minimum standard is $50.
* Professional affiliates managers are always there to give you help.
* Over 2000 High Quality Offers.
* Professional Media Buyers periodical share the latest profitable offers to our affiliates.
* 3% on affiliates you refer, for the life of your account.

If you're new to CPA mobile marketing, then YeahMobi will not accept your application.

I applied to their network a few months back and was rejected, coz' they said that "Yeahmobi does not take freshman"!

ad network: mmedia, tapit, decisive are good places to get something going
affiliate network: mundomedia, clickdealer have tons of mobile offers; for games, motiveinteractive and mobpartner are the way to go

ps. mobpartner is hard to work with thou

affiliate network: mundomedia, clickdealer have tons of mobile offers; for games, motiveinteractive and mobpartner are the way to go

Thanks a lot for this keyman, really busy these days outside of my own affiliate efforts, and really didn't have the time to go digging for good affiliate networks with mobile offers, and peerfly really isn't great for them, going to apply to these networks today!

Our adult ad network TrafficHunt has plenty of mobile (banner and popunder) premium adult tube traffic worldwide (billions of impression, including some completely exclusive placements) that comes with deep targeting, detailed analytics, real-time bidding and quality support. Here we are at the Fix: TrafficHunt | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix Please feel free to reach out if interested (see the sig for the contact details) ;)

Many networks do focus on Mobile these days, such as: YeahMobi or KissMyAds. They are in the market for several years without a problem.

On the other hand if you are looking for top payouts and high conversion rate you can check out World Leads (us) too. We also have a leveling & rewards system which will insane bonuses in exchange for your traffic, including a bonus of more than $2500. If you are looking to promote the hottest App Downloads and want to make some extra cash in the same time - look no further for a Mobile Network!

MI
Back