The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What keyword research tool are you using for SEO?

JasonWestwick

affiliate
Hey guys,

I'm looking to expand my port of niche sites and am looking for a pretty solid and reliable keyword tool that will allow me to assess competition, searches, possibility to rank etc.

Market samurai has had issues and is super slow lately so looking for other recommendations.

Cheers

Every tool that promises to reveal competition of kw is BS. You have to determine the comp yourself. Kw research is something that can not be automated along with content creation.

I use stealth keyword competition analyzer aka skca. I also double check but it's pretty accurate and works for me. it shows which keywords are easy to rank for, the real number of competing pages you can set what country for the keywords, use proxies etc. I really like the tool.

I use stealth keyword competition analyzer aka skca. I also double check but it's pretty accurate and works for me. it shows which keywords are easy to rank for, the real number of competing pages you can set what country for the keywords, use proxies etc. I really like the tool.

Sounds nice, paid tool?

I saw a youtube video about keyword research. As he said to the video, tools display different results. As he said better to have your knowledge. I guess :)

I use Google Keyword Tool. It's simple and free.

It doesn't tell you a keywords competition levels or anything but I prefer to do that myself manually anyway.

I trust my own judgement and research as to whether a keyword is easy or hard to rank for more then a tool that simply "tells" me.

me too, google keyword+free traffic travis, but i usually make some manual judgements like how many competitors, what are their on page seo like, no of backlinks and so on...

SKCA is really good. Alex actually updates his product when changes to google occur. I thinks it is still $27. Stealth keyword digger is cool too. it generates long tail keywords (I have been using it for my pay per call campaigns). Highly recommend both....

Ban

I really love skca and i have digger now. For noobs? Yes it will greatly benefit them but in all reality noobs or experience marketers will greatly benefit from the tool. I use this for my adsense sites. I have one site that made me 398.00 last month alone from using this tool. I don't believe in complicated software everything depends on the marketers efforts and what they do after they receive the information needed to build a site or get a campaign going. I also take these keywords that will rank and run them through the keyword scraper in scrapebox which also generates longtail keywords. I check my awstats in hostgator regularly being that google will tell you what it's looking for and you can use those keywords that people used to find your site and run another analysis on them. I've only seen results from alex software but everyone learns a different way and puts their own mix into something. what works for one person may not work for the other etc. I've never used traffic travis or market samuri but i will be looking into them both here in the near future.

You own it and your saying it does nothing?

Haha.. I donot keep any keyword tool untested(I either buy them to test or take the trial), and most of the times I donot ask for refund if I donot like it. The price is just $27. Why would I?? Anyway KCA gives a very basic overview of competition which is, because it's basic, non-reliable. It determines competition by calculating average pr of competing pages and total search count in google.

banners
Back